Thread: Touchscreen of Nokia C2-06 phone is not good

Touchscreen of Nokia C2-06 phone is not good

The touch of my newly brought nokia C2-06 is not good at all, that’s what I have noticed. I don’t know if the problem is with the phone or something. Is there anyone here who has used this phone and finds the touch of the phone really bad. I am not getting what to do with this phone. Since it’s a new phone I cant do anything about it. I am in deep trouble now.

Re: Touchscreen of Nokia C2-06 phone is not good

See let me give you some detailed explanation about the touchscreen phones. Basically the touch screens are of 2 types. One of them is the resistive and the other is capacitive. The one that you are having is the resistive one while the good phones like iPhone use capacitive. So it’s the enabled feature and you cant do much about it. If you wanted a good touch phones then you should have rather settled to some high end Smartphone’s you would have got some good quality touch over there. Don’t expect a smooth touch feature in this touch and type phone. Well we cant do much about it, it’s a inbuilt feature and nothing can be changed.

Yes you can check out the newly released phones like nokia 500, 600, lumia 710 which have a good touch screens. So you can definitely check them out the one that you have mentioned is not a issue but its an obvious thing that you cant get good touch in an entry level touch phone. That’s it!. So as of now you will have to stay with it that’s what I can say here, there is nothing that you can do to improve the touch of the phone that’s what I am saying here.

Actually I am planning to switch to a high end Samsung Smartphone next year since I don’t think so nokia is interested in producing some good phones at all, I am really disappointed with what I have seen in this nokia c2-06 touch and type phone.