Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia active is not working properly with connection

Sony Ericsson Xperia active is not working properly with connection

HI friends I have bought the new Sony Ericsson Xperia active, so I have used this phone from last one week. And I have seen the best feature and application in this phone this is really the good Phone I have seen in the Sony Ericsson. But I am facing some problems with this Mobile that at the place where the status for GPRS, EDGE, and 3G is to be seen is replaced by H. My phone is always shown in the Roaming mode when it is kept ideal. So why this thing happens in this mobile how I can fix this if you guys have any idea then please let me know.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia active is not working properly with connection

According to my information the H that seen over on the screen is stands for HSDPA, this is one of the faster connection same as 3G. And also if it seen with two arrows then it means your connection speed is fast and available. So there is nothing to worry about.

The connection is always there in Roaming mode, may be because of this following reason:
    • May be you are using Data Roaming option. So to avoid this there are the option available in this Phone which can be used to OFF, National Roaming, International Roaming. Etc
    • OR may be chances that the SIM you are using belong to another states. Make the verification of the SIM and make use of SIM card of the state where you are living.

Yes this is true that when we are using the HSDPA connection then H is display there on the screen. You can also make the changes there in these if you wish to make the changes there in network connection.

According to my information may be the network connection is not proper and that is why you are getting the connectivity issue with your mobile. Because I have not seen such issue with my Sony Ericsson Xperia active, so make the verification for the networks that you are using.