Thread: LED light does not turn on while charging in Nokia C7

LED light does not turn on while charging in Nokia C7

The title says it all. So what I am saying here is that the led light that is located at the top of the screen should turn on when it is being put to charge. But now it is not getting turned on. I installed a program named as Nokia Battery monitor from nokia store and from there on it is giving me problems with the LED light, I uninstalled the program now and then also it is giving me problems with the LED light, it is not getting turned on. Do you all have any solutions for the problem, if you all have any replies for the same then do reply accordingly on the same. I am waiting for the response from you all.

Re: LED light does not turn on while charging in Nokia C7

Quote Originally Posted by Dayaamay View Post
    The title says it all. So what I am saying here is that the led light that is located at the top of the screen should turn on when it is being put to charge. But now it is not getting turned on. I installed a program named as Nokia Battery monitor from nokia store and from there on it is giving me problems with the LED light, I uninstalled the program now and then also it is giving me problems with the LED light, it is not getting turned on. Do you all have any solutions for the problem, if you all have any replies for the same then do reply accordingly on the same. I am waiting for the response from you all.
    Hi just try charging your phone with the usb charger. See if the LED light is working or not in the phone, that’s what I am saying here and by the way which version of Nokia Battery monitor have you installed? Try again with the installation of Nokia Battery monitor and see if the led light is working or not. So do as what I have said here and let me know if this solution was of use for you or not. That’s what I can say here.

Does the phone show the charging notification when the LED light of your phone is off. If not then there would be some serious issues with the firmware of your phone. I would adviuse you to check out for some updates and if that does not solve your problem then show it to the service center and let them fix it for you.

Don’t know what to tell here but the LED light has turned on again. I haven’t done any changes at all but doint know surprisingly when I went for charging it has turned on again, it appears to as a surprise to me, lets hope that the issue is not repeated again, that’s what I want to say here.