Thread: Key Vibrate keeps on repeating in Sony Ericsson Xperia

Key Vibrate keeps on repeating in Sony Ericsson Xperia

Recently I have bought the new Sony Ericsson Xperia, there I have seen some of the unwanted thing actually within the hour interval my phone buzzes repeatedly, just like as I tap the key. I am very irritated with this as it continues to tab without any activity. Why such thing happen there in this Sony Ericsson Xperia. Is it some of the internal setting that I have changes by mistake or it is something different than that. If you guys have any of the information about this issue then please let me know.

Re: Key Vibrate keeps on repeating in Sony Ericsson Xperia

According to my information if you are keeping your Mobile there n your pocket and with the protective case then there are the chances that the volume keys and the other keys are pressing with this protective case. So first make the verification whether the case that you are using to cover up your mobile is properly fit or not.

First of all you have to make sure which key is being "pressed", so that you can checkout the protective case at the respective key place is tight over there. And also next time when this happen just notes which application is running after this event. And see the internal setting for that particular application may be the timer is set for that particular application to execute there in your cell phone.

This thing happens when there are some requirement for the Update of some of the services, so you just update the Service that you are using in this Mobile Phone and if still this issue is there then you have to contact to your service center may be the Mobile have some of the internal fault only.