Thread: Is there a way to stop HTC sensation 4g from taking "screen captures"

Is there a way to stop HTC sensation 4g from taking "screen captures"

I am using a HTC sensation 4g and the problem that I am facing with the same is that the phone keeps on taking screenshot whenever I am pressing the home button, I just want to stop it somehow rather than just restarting the phone and I also wanted to know that is there a way where I can take a screen shot only when I need, is there anyone who can help me out??

Re: Is there a way to stop HTC sensation 4g from taking "screen captures"

I am using a HTC sensation 4g and the problem that I am facing with the same is that the phone keeps on taking screenshot whenever I am pressing the home button, I just want to stop it somehow rather than just restarting the phone and I also wanted to know that is there a way where I can take a screen shot only when I need, is there anyone who can help me out??
    I have found a number of people having the same issue and they have mentioned that this is a software glitch and in order to solve this out you will have to install a custom ROM, if you want then even you can try out the same.

I was having the same issue but then later I just updated the software and after that the problem was solved, if you want then you can try to do the same and see if it is making any difference, just go in to the settings>about phone>Google software updates and after that just update your phone, Just check it out and then let me know what you get.

I was going to suggest the same, I just wanted to say that just go for updating the phone software rather than just going for a custom ROM, if you are going for a custom ROM then you will be losing the warranty and I don’t think that it will be a better decision.

I have found a number of people having the same issue and they have mentioned that this is a software glitch and in order to solve this out you will have to install a custom ROM, if you want then even you can try out the same.
    I think that there is not a need for the same, I have found what was the issue about, if you want to take a screen shot then just Press the power key at the top and then press the home button. The cause of the issue was that I was pressing the power button down and that was taking the screen shot every time when I was pressing the home key, Juts check it out and see if you all are having the same case.