Thread: Nokia C7 Astound not working properly after anna update

Nokia C7 Astound not working properly after anna update

I have been using Nokia C7 Astound and it was working fine without any problem but then I don’t know what has went wrong with it after I have installed the anna update, The problem that I am facing is that when I am talking on a call and when other call comes in then the phone gets locked up and the phone reboots and then I have to wait all the war round to get it started, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about the same and can help me out as well.

Re: Nokia C7 Astound not working properly after anna update

I have been using Nokia C7 Astound and it was working fine without any problem but then I don’t know what has went wrong with it after I have installed the anna update, The problem that I am facing is that when I am talking on a call and when other call comes in then the phone gets locked up and the phone reboots and then I have to wait all the war round to get it started, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about the same and can help me out as well.
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to ask you that from which site you have updated the phone software was it from the nokia site or some third party site?? Just answer the same for further help.

No I have not updated it form any third party site but then I have done the same from the Nokia site using the nokia pc suite I don’t know what is the issue all about, I have never faced the same problem before. I just wanted to know that is it possible to switch back to the previous software version that I was using?? If yes than how??

As far as I am aware it won’t be possible to downgrade to the previous original software that you were having after updating to the latest software, if you want to get rid of this issue then you can just try to reinstall the same latest software again and see if it is making any difference or not, I don’t think that there is some other solution that you can try out??

I have tried out reinstalling the latest software again but then now I am not getting any option to reinstall the software, I have checked throughout the options in nokia suite tools section but then it is just not there, I am really running out of ideas now it seems as the software that I have installed is corrupted, is there any other solution that I can try out to reinstall the software?? Any further help for the same will be highly appreciated, I really want to get rid of this issue somehow, please help !

See if you are not getting the reinstall option with Nokia suite then I think that you should better contact the Nokia care and see what they have to say about the same, I think that they can help you out with this because I don’t think that there is any other method that you can try out to reinstall the software. Juts contact them and get it checked.