Thread: Is it still available the $125 rebate for switching on sprint

Is it still available the $125 rebate for switching on sprint

hi guys I need help on this . I need to know now my brother is using the AT&T services and he might like to switch to my account on my plan , now I know there was $125 rebate for switching all I need to know whether he is still eligible for that. I might really very much appreciate this if anyone could help me on these thanks

Re: Is it still available the $125 rebate for switching on sprint

Yeah I have the same query I'm at the moment with ATT. I might like to shift on the Sprint with the $125 credit was being advertised , with the 300 bonus minutes a month for a 450 min plan. The problem is that I might like to get the iPhone 5at the it release . I am not keen on for any other handsets in sprint's line up. I've heard that few places will accept pre-orders. If I sign up for a pre-order would I can get those present by sprint ? Or if I like to take benefit of those deals, would I have to get something at present from sprint's lineup?

This offer was one of the cause I that shifted to sprint and I was scammed, now I have taken in 2 lines and as well activated other 2 new lines, my credits were denied to me for the reason that I activated the line at a vendor and not on the sprint store. However that was not mentioned anywhere before . , I am angry regarding this and I am almost certainly going to call off all my 4 lines and will go somewhere else, I desire there was a company that was truthful and clear, I will most likely go prepaid so I don’t have to have far above the ground expectations of a company , me I was extremely dissatisfied

The problem is they at present don't have a release date for the iPhone 5 . The port in credit offer might have been expires but I am not sure and the Everything Data 450 plan on the 300 minutes expires perhaps also have expired . You may put yourself on the wait list, and see if the IPhone 5 becomes available. If still not offered near the June decides whether you will need that device or else the port in credit more.

What I suggest Is you should start the fresh connection in which sprint would give you a number that port in the number by a competitor carrier like att&t or some other for having the eligibility for the $125 you have to purchase a Smartphone on sprint store not by national retailers and after that that number require s to be on sprint for at least 61 days and after that the credit is given on the your billing cycles after the 61st day of registering inside 72 hours of port in finished.

I was mugged by the sprint . actually I got the phone from the best buy on sprint which I porting on to Sprint from AT&T for the credit . I am let down by both best buy and sprint. There is no point on partner with a vendor if you don't be in touch properly to your shared customers.