Thread: I need help to use flash on ipad without jailbreaking it

I need help to use flash on ipad without jailbreaking it

It is possible to use flash on iPad without jailbreaking. I am not able to view certain videos. I found Photon flash browser for the iPad. But it is crashing. I am not able to use it. My friend says that I have to jailbreak to use it. Or else it is not going to work. How to jailbreak. I hope this is some kind of safe method. I had gone through some articles on the web which says jailbreaking helps to install many thing.

Do not go ahead with jailbreaking. There can be issue with the iPad. It also void warranty. I will advice you to stick with your existing device. Avoid using sites that are not working. If you want a free solution then try Puffin Web Browser. It is free and for this you won't have to jailbreak your device. Just download this from the app store and check. It is the best browser I think through which you can get a decent flash support.

There are many browsers that can help you to view flash based site on your web browser. Like Skyfire. This browser is best when you need to surf websites. But it will not help if you want to play flash games. Those are other things. You can use it for its social media features. The second that I recommend is Cloud Browse. This one is the best if you need only flash on your iPad. It works well with all flash website.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's