Thread: USB DVB-T tuner Remote Control does not work hp pavilion dv7 6140eo

USB DVB-T tuner Remote Control does not work hp pavilion dv7 6140eo

I recently bought the hp pavilion dv7 6140eo notebook for myself where O got the USB DVB-T tuner card with it. But the problem I am facing is that remote controller which I got with the USB tuner card is not working. for this I searched all over the net and was unable to find the solution for the remote controller not working.
    So I would like to know from here what is the reason for not working and how can I solve out this issue.

Re: USB DVB-T tuner Remote Control does not work hp pavilion dv7 6140eo

I want you to check the battery of the remote control is working fine or not, as sometimes we search for the whole thing but for get to check the small things due to which device stops working. So I want you to check the battery is working fine or not.

If your remote control is not working properly with the USB DVB-T tuner than for this go to the device manager in the DVB-T tuner and see whether it shows listed and now go to it and check it whether it is working properly by clicking on it.

If your remote control is not working properly with the USB DVB-T tuner than for this go to the device manager in the DVB-T tuner and see whether it shows listed and now go to it and check it whether it is working properly by clicking on it.

Actually … I tried as you told above, the DVB-T tuner is able to recognize the windows 7, I have noticed that it is also able to identify device manager. But the thing I would like to know that where it will be listed.

The thing is even I tried after connecting it to the same driver I pulled off the computer, and then went to the configuration in Windows Media Center, but it's not displaying any channels, either digital or analog. Is there a chance to receive TV? I even installed the driver from the CD, but still there is no changes. Finally as noticing this what can I expect a weak coverage, but at the point where I perceive that television in the "normal" TV antenna with fetching "antenna". So want to ask Did anyone have a problem with the installation?

A few days ago I bought a laptop HP Pavilion dv7-6130ew. I have a similar problem with dvb-t tuner. Theoretically, the drivers are installed. Appears AF9035 BDA device. Windows Media Center but not in any programs. When I plug another DVB-T, without changing the antenna - I have several digital channels. Meanwhile, the purchase of a laptop does not detect programs. The pilot also does not work.

And while searching on the HP site I cannot find drivers for the tuner to see if any updates come out in relation to those recorded on the plate.

I recently bought the hp pavilion dv7 6140eo notebook for myself where O got the USB DVB-T tuner card with it. But the problem I am facing is that remote controller which I got with the USB tuner card is not working. for this I searched all over the net and was unable to find the solution for the remote controller not working.

So I would like to know from here what is the reason for not working and how can I solve out this issue.
    For this only one you can do is that you should try to contact the HP support care and discuss about the issue. because as the USB DVB-T tuner is working properly than there might be some manufacturing fault or internal damage. So it is better you get the remote control checked from the hp care.