Thread: Need Software to connect Sanyo SCP-2700 to computer

Need Software to connect Sanyo SCP-2700 to computer

I am having a Sanyo SCP-2700 and I am willing to connect it to the computer because I want to sync Outolook / / etc, I have heard that there is a software to do so but then I am not aware of the same, so is there anyone who is aware of it and can help me out getting the software?? Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Need Software to connect Sanyo SCP-2700 to computer

I am having a Sanyo SCP-2700 and I am willing to connect it to the computer because I want to sync Outolook / / etc, I have heard that there is a software to do so but then I am not aware of the same, so is there anyone who is aware of it and can help me out getting the software?? Any help regarding this will be appreciated.
    I have checked out for the same and I have found that the functionality you are looking for is not yet supported by the sprint, I have checked out for the driver from a third party as well but then I doubt that they might help you as well, if you want then you can go through the driverguide site and see if you are getting ay compatible driver to get the desired functionality you are looking for.

See if you are having Bluetooth in your phone then you can try out using the SyncCell software actually I have used it previously for Motorola V950a and it was working quite well and I was able to syncronize Outlook contacts and calendar without any problem but then I am not that sure about the syncing Google contacts because I have not yet tried out the same. Just check it out and then let me know what you get.

I am not very sure but then if you want to try out a workaround then you can just get or borrow a lg adapter in order to connect it to the computer because I have found that the lg adapter fits perfectly to the Sanyou SCP-2700 and as far as the software is concerned then you can try out the brian ibarra (11-05-2009) I am not very sure if you will be able to sync using this because I have not tried it myself but then I have found some people mentioning that they have used the same and have sync their facebook accounts and so, just check it out and then let me know if this works. Best of luck.

Other than the brian ibarra (11-05-2009) you can also use the below ones as well:
    • will simpson (03-11-2010)
    • rcarva5088 (02-13-2010)

As far as the driver is concerned there are no free additional drivers by now for this phone, the only one that I have found isSprint Smartview program which is available for free and can be used for the modem access. The other third party is the Datapilot which is offering phonebook transfers along with the images drivers. I have checked out on the Sanyo's website but then they have not yet mentioned any driver regarding this so you will have to try out the above options. Hope that helps.