Thread: All Text Messages are not receiving in iPhone 4S

All Text Messages are not receiving in iPhone 4S

A month ago I have purchased the iphone 4S. Last week it got my attention. My friend told me about that. He sent me several texts to my phone but I had received only few. Sometimes I put phone in flight mode. In my previous android phone I was able to receive all messages when I turn it from flight mode to active mode. But here in iphone 4S it is not happening. Most of the messages missed. Can anyone reason why?

Re: All Text Messages are not receiving in iPhone 4S

I think it's a network problem…

Try to restore settings and redo the different tests!

I had the same problem as you, and in fact this is the solution I found (hopefully it will help you). I have a Samsung, and the messages menu => settings => SMS => block number, there was a destination number that was not receiving my messages, (got there by poor handling when deleting a message received). Remove it from the blocked numbers list and make sure it works!

R u sure this is the problem of iphone ? Try sending to another phone to see if still the same problem with your phone only. I also encountered the same trouble there is obviously a network problem I have not received any text messages I send, and those that arrive systematically incomplete

The sim I have not tried it on another phone, because I do not have one available at the time, whenever I can try! As for the update I would say no. The OS is updated to the latest version; I also tried to restore it and then reinstall everything but nothing, not receiving text messages. The strange thing is that until last night everything worked perfectly. From this afternoon at about 15 when I woke up I no longer got any sms.

Restore your iPhone.
    Here are the steps to restore your iPhone:
    • Make sure the latest version of iTunes installed and operational prior to the update.
    • Connect iPhone to your computer.
    • iTunes opens automatically. If iTunes does not open, start it manually. Your iPhone appears under Devices.
    • In the Summary menu, click the Restore option.
    • When you are prompted to save the settings of your iPhone before restoring, select Save. If you just make a backup of the device, it is not necessary to create a new one, then select the Do not save.
    • Select the Restore option when iTunes prompts you.
    • At the end of the reset procedure, the iPhone restarts and displays the Apple logo.
    • After a restore, the iPhone displays the "Connect to iTunes". Keep your device connected until the message "Connect to iTunes" disappears and the dawn of information "iPhone is activated".

The best thing you can do a reset of the iPhone: Hold down both the power button and home button for ten seconds. In this period of time you will see the screen of the terminal is turned off but the power and home buttons should not be released until they appear and then disappear the Apple logo. Only then soft reset will be completed successfully

Try connecting the iPhone to iTunes and click Check for Updates. The update process takes a few minutes to complete, do not disconnect your iPhone during the process. You can also try to activate / deactivate the air plane or turn off 3G and see what happens. I hope it helps. Or if you do not already have one installed, install any application Appstore with the function of push notifications (such as AIM, taptaps Revenge2), Settings, and under the new launch appeared Notifications tab, turn off Push Notifications. Then do a complete restart.

I have no updates on this, I'm still waiting for a response from support, but for now my phone is off!

I bought it on the online store, and if the matter is not resolved by Friday asking the return and resume your money back!

Meanwhile, try turning off the 3G, although from what you described should not give best results. When you restore the backup you made? Because it is possible that with the jailbreak (and without) are damaged settings and putting up of course the problem remains.