Thread: Is Sprint going to release for Samsung Galaxy Note?

question Is Sprint going to release for Samsung Galaxy Note?

With the great expectations I have purchased the Galaxy Note. I was thinking that the Sprint would be for the Not but it seems that it would not be coming. The Note has come to AT&T but not to the Sprint yet. I am too thinking that since the AT&T having the 4G LTE it should run the Note on the CDMA also. Is this possible? If this doesn’t happens then I will be disappointed. What do you think? Any suggestions…

re: Is Sprint going to release for Samsung Galaxy Note?

I don’t think so that it would be announced for the Galaxy Note. I don’t know why but the Sprint must not have an idea that how many Note users are demanding for them. Note is considered as the big brother of the Nexus but still the Sprint is not going to be announced for Note i suppose.

Exclamation re: Is Sprint going to release for Samsung Galaxy Note?

As far as I have searched for information about the Note on the Internet I came to know that this phone is a GSM phone till now. I am worried about the cost when the Sprint will launch with the Note. I am too a Note user and I will dump the Sprint if they don’t do this.

re: Is Sprint going to release for Samsung Galaxy Note?

Original Post by akki:
    As far as I have searched for information about the Note on the Internet I came to know that this phone is a GSM phone till now. I am worried about the cost when the Sprint will launch with the Note. I am too a Note user and I will dump the Sprint if they don’t do this.
    I have a Galaxy Note too and I want that the Sprint should take the Note. I am really very much surprised to see that the Sprint has not taken the Galaxy Note into their consideration because the Sprint always follows the device that is on the cutting edge and I think the Note should deserve that title too. I don’t care about the cost but I have heard some rumors about the AT&T that they are going to update and make the changes in their systems.

unsure re: Is Sprint going to release for Samsung Galaxy Note?

I stay in the United States and the Samsung Galaxy Note is available here also. But I am really afraid about the rumors that are spread between the Sprint and the Samsung that they are planning to be available for the Note which they have decided to be a odd device. The Sprint would be joining the AT&T soon as the extra feature.

Arrow re: Is Sprint going to release for Samsung Galaxy Note?

I think that this has become a joke that the Sprint has come to Galaxy Nexus and then soon going to be moved towards the Note. Come on AT&T I think you don’t have some future plans. Why I am saying this because the users who are on the Sprint they will be getting the good service as the Sprint will be a good competitor of the telecom services. I would rather like to go for the Sprint over the Note for once when it will come because I have never experienced the Sprint Services.