Thread: Will you leave your blackberry for your iPhone?

Will you leave your blackberry for your iPhone?

I hope you all have read the title properly, so what I want to know is that will you leave your blackberry Smartphone for the new iPhone? I am just asking this questions with you all, so that I can get some replies. Do reply accordingly on the same about what is your opinion over here on the same subject? Please reply guys and let me know what do you all think exactly.

Re: Will you leave your blackberry for your iPhone?

I can think of many reasons that will defeat iPhone in front of blackberry and one of the them if the led light. The red led light that gets displayed when the message is not been read, that’s a good feature of this phone, plus the phone is durable and very much ease in typing which I cannot find in the iPhone, I have defeated many of my friends in typing messages though the touch of the iPhone is good but I prefer blackberry, it is much convenient and also very good to hold.

I would definitely leave it for my iPhone. iPhone is good and much better than blackberry. Simply because of iTunes, blackberry does not have it and also loads of apps that I can rely on. Such applications cannot be found in blackberry. Plus the touch of iPhone is way ahead of blackberry, I would definitely go with iPhone if given a chance.

BBM is one feature that has made me stick to the blackberry phone and hence I am sticking to it. BBM is very reliable and I trust it completely. Plus the security of blackberry is top notch I don’t think so there is any other manufacturer that gives such kind of security. So security and BBM would be my two primary factors why I will stick with the Blackberry and not iPhone.

iTunes is a horrible software that does not allow any of its competitor software to run on it, so that’s why I hate apple products it allows only its program to run on their platform and nobody else. I have my BB bold 9900 and I love its keypad, so easy to type RIM gives me a lot of option to manage my music, videos and many other stuff so that’s why I stick to the blackberry and not the iPhone, as such iPhone is quite expensive as well. So I will better settle with the Blackberry and nothing else.

BB Desktop does works well with the iTunes and who said that other programs do not run well in the iTunes, I think you might have not used iTunes in your life that’s why you are saying this? I cannot think of a better software package that will be able to manage videos as well as podcasts as well, so that’s what I want to say here. DRM was dropped from the iTunes a long back so no case of ‘iTunes not allowing any other competitor service on apple products’.

Attaching multiple files directly without even opening and mailing it is the best feature that I came across in a blackberry phone and hence I love this phone. Well rest many of the people have covered the features of blackberry phone above. So I don’t think so I need to repeat it again.