Thread: unable to start HP Pavillion ze2000

unable to start HP Pavillion ze2000

I am using HP Pavillion ze2000 from long time and it was working like a charm. Suddenly it has started giving me problem. Whenever I start HP Pavillion ze2000 at that time I get "A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer" message.

Re: unable to start HP Pavillion ze2000

If you have connected any addition device with your HP Pavillion ze2000 laptop then you should disconnect that and you have to also make sure that there is no disc inserted in the CD ROM. If you have any disc in the CD ROM then you have to remove that and after that you have to try to start the laptop again and after doing that your problem will get solved.

I am telling you this because same problem was occurred in laptop also and after that I have come to know that my external drive was causing the problem. After disconnecting my external driver my ptoblem get solved. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

I have not connected any additional device with my laptop. I have also checked CD ROM and there is no disc in the CD ROM. I have also tried to search for the solution on internet but I didn’t get any solution. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

If above solution does not help you then You should first remove battery from your laptop and after removing the battery from your laptop you have to connect laptop AC adapter and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

If you are getting the same problem with AC adapter also then you have to visit the HP service center and then you have to discuss about the problem which you are facing. After that they will give you proper solution regarding this and then your problem will get solved.