Thread: Is yahoo messenger available for blackberry playbook?

Is yahoo messenger available for blackberry playbook?

Is yahoo messenger available for blackberry playbook or is there any third party application available that can do this. Yes I know about the BBM but not all of my friends have blackberry so can’t use it. Yahoo messenger was native from yahoo in my blackberry bold but I don’t find it in my playbook. So if anyone knows is there a yahoo messenger application available for my blackberry playbook then please let me know.

Re: Is yahoo messenger available for blackberry playbook?

I don’t think that there is any yahoo messenger available for blackberry playbook, so instead of messenger you can also use browser to open yahoo messenger. The browser works good but the messenger is much better than browser.

Yap, one can use browser to access yahoo messenger instead of messenger. But application is best for chat. There are many chat application available in market which you can call third party application and one of the best is im+ which you have to buy for 10$ and it’s worth as You can use this application as web and mobile messenger for facebook, Google talk, yahoo messenger and many other sites.

When you use yahoo.com is blocked on corporate Wifi but the firewall allows the application to chat. Also the browser slows down your yahoo messenger while chatting. There are many applications which allow you to use yahoo messenger and other chatting sites. The name of applications are ebuddy and nimbuzz which are free you don’t have to pay anything.

Thanks for your suggestion i have installed both nimbuzz and ebuddy application on my blackberry playbook now I can use yahoo messenger in my playbook also.