Thread: BlackBerry Bold 9780 dead How to Recover it ?

BlackBerry Bold 9780 dead How to Recover it ?

I've lately had a 9780 go down with the white screen display still getting sound to be behind it
    Tried reinstalling:

6.0.0_rel863
    6.0.0_rel1879

But no success, same white screen display. Tried with battery out the plan won't reunite to JVM. Tried JL_cmder remove + re-install, no success. Getting a monitor shot with JL_cmder shows that everything is operating behind the curtain, just nothing to show!

Any clues? Actual fault?

Re: BlackBerry Bold 9780 dead How to Recover it ?

So I got a a Black Berry curve 8320 about 6 several weeks ago, taken care of it well, never really lowered it, got it filthy, and especially never got it wet. Last night I was creating a few phone calls and text messages, the battery was almost completely energized. I put the cellphone away in my wallet after Im done using it, and about 30mins later I take it out to use it. It was off so i tried to convert it again on, nothing. tried receiving it for an time, still nothing, no LED blinks while receiving, tried USB battery charger and walls charger???? I don't comprehend... didn't get it wet or anything... Im considering maybe the battery went bad?? I wish thats it, im taking it to tmobile to try a alternative battery , any thoughts anyone??

Damaged USB connection, not protected by the manufacturer's warranty. My alternatives are to change it or have it set by RIM . Now that I know what's producing it, I discovered the way to avoid it; I've discovered that when I be attached in the battery charger, but not all the way in, and at the little position, it is still receiving. Same goes for network to PC. BTW. the ATT rep requested me if I have insurance. When I informed him that it wasn't offered when I ordered the cellphone several weeks ago, he knowledgeable me that they do provide it no. He didn't know if I can add it now. Any ideas?

Did you have anything else automated in your wallet too? credit cards, etc. have a look at to see if they are still operating. You might have strolled too near to a magnetic area or something and not known it. I am not sure the value of a area it would take to damage the inner electronic framework but I am sure it is possible.

Hi I have a Bold 9000 and all of a suddenit dead. I be attached it into my pc system and the red led light comes on for a little or two then the battery icon with a red x comes on the display. I drawn the battery and put it into a associates and it has been completely energized. My phone the battery doesn't function and neither does my associates. Any suggestions?

Okay i have had the same concern as most of you light dying display, no energy, no led, no usb , what i did to appropriate the concern was to eliminate the made 7 pit steel take care of on the mother panel, linked with glue, once eliminated the was a recognizable quantity of dirt built up between the usb network and a chipset, once cleansed with eradicate liquor, the led whole rim came again again, you have to be cautious when eliminating the steel take care of as the Bold glue tends to take a bit of the natural panel with it, i used a razor-sharp blade to eliminate some of the red glue and a corkscrew to pry the menu off .Hope this allows, if it is not under warrenty and is not operating, you have nothing to get rid of

Hopes this help

• Need to have the newest edition of Desktop Manager set up on your computer
    • need to have the edition of the OS that you want to install/restore to your berry set up onto your computer
    • make sure that your system is NOT attached to your pc system and start the Program Loading machine in Desktop Manager . If you have DM 4.5 miss to phase 5, if not, identify and start the App Loading machine by going to Program Files>Common Files>Research in Motion>Apploader. Increase press the "Loader" app and then coat "Next" and procede to the next phase.
    • Remove the battery from your system and be attached it into your pc system by using the USB wire offered with your cellphone.
    • Now the confusing aspect. Where it says "Com1", we want it to say "USB-PIN : UNKNOWN", as soon as you see it swap over, you can choose "Next" immediately!! This phase can be done with the battery still set up, but through the battery out, it gives you more a chance to choose it and switch on to the next phase. If you don't get it to function, go again to phase 4 and try again.
    • Now that you have taken it out of the continuous restart period, you are very much house no cost. After selecting all the Applications you want set up again to your system, but prior to buying "Next", you need to reinsert the battery .
    • Select "Next" and evaluate the alternatives that you have chosen , and then choose "Finish".

it is very aggravating that DM recognizes it but none of the 3 can. So, could it be a components concern even if the nuking led to the procedure of doing an update the same day it came off the box? I've seen many clothes where individuals cannot have any of the 3 plans identify it, but I have yet to see they discovering a specified remedy.

I have tried this strategy When I press NEXT when i see "USB-PIN : UNKNOWN", no applications are outlined in the section When I place my battery at this level, it gives a 507 problem with "a range, rectangle and triangular in the dialogue box dark in a circle" icon. This represents that there is no OS in it.

I'm having Same concern. But then, if the cell phone's interface is worst . why does DeskManage don’t recognize the cellphone, pin, to set up, etc., and it is just at last little says it can't go to JVM manages screens?