Thread: Is WhatsApp available for Blackberry OS 7?

Is WhatsApp available for Blackberry OS 7?

I have recently bought Blackberry 9790 mobile phone which has blackberry OS 7 and I want to know that is there Whtsapp available for the OS 7? Many of my friends use iPhone and as far as I know whatsapp is nice application to chat with friends between Blackberry and iPhone. If there whatsapp is not yet available then please suggest any alternate application for that. Thank you for your help.

Re: Is WhatsApp available for Blackberry OS 7?

You should open blackberry appworld in your Blackberry 9790 mobile phone and then you have to search the Whatsapp from there and it is available then you have to install that in your Blackberry 9790 mobile phone. If you are not able to see Whatsapp in Appworld then it means Whtsapp is not yet available for your device.

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

Have you tried to check for the Whtsapp from its official website? If you have not tried then you have to visit the official site of the Whtsapp and then you have to select the blackberry device and then if you get download option then it means it is available for your device and if you don’t get download option then you have to wait for the whasapp for your mobile phone. I hope this idea will be helpful for you.

After reading your question I have searched on the web for Whtsapp. For Blackberry OS 7 whatsapp is available. You can download WhatsApp Messenger 2.6.7158 beta for BB OS7.0 apps and it will work fine in your device. You will be able to find WhatsApp Messenger 2.6.7158 on the internet. I hope this information will resolve your problem. If you need any more help then let me know.

I have checked on the Appworld and there is no whatsapp and after that I have visited the Whtsapp official website and then I have selected the blackberry device and then it shows “no valid BlackBerry browser has been detected” message. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

If anyone has solution regarding this then please help me.

This type of message appears when you are trying to open the website from any third part browser. Which browser do you use in your Blackberry 9790 mobile phone? If you are not using default browser of your Blackberry 9790 mobile phone then I will suggest you to open whatsapp official site from the default browser of the Blackberry 9790 mobile phone.

After opening the website you have to check whether you are able to download the Whtsapp or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you are using blackberry browser and after that also If you are facing same problem then I think you have not set browser identification as a blackberry in your device and that is why I would like to tell you that you should set the browser identification as Blackberry and then your problem will get solved. try this soluition and then your problem will get solved.

To set browser identification as blackberry in your Blackberry 9790 mobile phone you have to follow these steps. First open browser in your Blackberry 9790 mobile phone and after that you have to go to the option and then select configuration. After selecting the configuration you have to select browser and from there you have to change the setting and after doing that you have to go to the official site of the Whatsapp and then check whetehr your problem will get solved or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If after trying this steps also you get problem then let me know.

Well I would like to tell you that instead of using whatsapp you should use ebuddyXMS messenger which is very nice application. I am also using ebuddyXMS application and I am very happy with this. if you want to download the ebuddy XMS then you have to visit the official site of the ebuddy.

Yes eBuddy application also allows you to send unlimited message and it uses internet connection. Even you can add facebook friends and also scan your phone book contacts. You can also send video and pictures. Try this application it’s really cool.