Thread: Whatsapp is not working on Blackberry Bold 9700

Whatsapp is not working on Blackberry Bold 9700

since the Operating System upgrade tlf, I could use WhatsApp, I've installed several times, then put my tel number, send me the relevant confirmation message and then stays in "Starting Phase 1 " and there is not output. It may take several days and still there, without fail, without advancing to phase 2. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing. You do not know what else to do. Much would appreciate if I can help.

Re: Whatsapp is not working on Blackberry Bold 9700

You go into Menu then to the Options over there Applications whatsapp you enter, there comes menu button and application permissions. have to be at all allow etc hope this will help you

Ok this happens to me as well but I discovered that it is your BlackBerry 's Full Service Mail comprising Internet and Social Networks? I'm telling you that if you just use the package not only brings Social Networks you will be able to use the App Whats even let you give everything for the fact that the app Whatss Sorry for the redundancy deal directly with internet Greetings

I bought the license WhatsApp on Blackberry, because I was abroad, and my girlfriend too And well I can tell you that I am very satisfied with the application, which, even if it costs year nickel operation, even if it's still less running than BBM. If the application works without needing the Blackberry option only internet I'll take.

Hello everyone, I purchased a blackberry curve but I have a recurring problem which is very annoying: when I install WhatsApp everything works great with either my wifi or mobile internet (EDGE) but it is sufficient that the terminal restarts (when the phone is discharged or I download a new app) for WhatsApp does not work with the wifi ... I have to remove the application and reinstall it every time the terminal is restarted ... Do you have a solution to this problem?

Just a short note to say I have exactly the same problem with my Bold 9700. For a month or two: I install WhatsApp it works, and the first reboot the phone I can only use it with wifi.If I do not have wifi do not leave messages, and during a change of status that makes me “Insufficient network quality” .I log out of websites without any problems and I am active 3G: s

I downloaded the whatsapp. Once downloaded go to the download folder to run it on the icon and clicking on the link there the problem starts. He tells me that whatsapp V2.4.3984 is initializing. I get that the first three "stages" are already complete but in the 4 stage called "Cold_Syncing I hang up and I get the following warning:"Sync error: Insufficient network coverage Currently (please wait while the system retries). Anyway, I spend waiting for hours and nothing happens. Somebody help me please.

Hi, I just download the whatsapp this morning. At first everything worked, but I went to connect Registering at the time and not let me or else takes forever without getting anywhere or give me many failed attempts.i again go to the application and download it again ... turn off the bb removing the battery and none of it worked anyone know I can do?

WhatsApp is much more likely to have had some problems to register the application and run it successfully. It is true, WhatsApp has improved in terms of interface and performance, BBQT us believe it is one of the best platform there as couriers to send messages between BlackBerry, iPhone, Android and the latest models of Nokia. While much improved, has also complicated to install the latest versions, causing a headache for more than one. Well, if you're one of them here are some steps to finally achieve your WhatsApp jump-start

Hope this help
    1. Make sure you have your data connection is active.
    2. Go to Options-Security Options-Security Server and set it to "Off".
    3. Go to Options-Applications and locate WhatsApp. Be sure to put "Allow" all permissions.
    4. Placed in Options-Memory Compression "Off".
    5. Make sure Options-Advanced Options-Browser Push the three boxes are selected.
    6. Set the APN of your mobile operator. To go to Options-consifurar Advanced TCP / IP. If you do not know, you can view a list of APNs of the main operators here . (See your carrier prior to cell to avoid additional charges).
    7. Check again that you have activated your mobile network and a good signal on your computer.

If all goes well, your WhatsApp is ready to run and you can use immediately. The first registration process could take up to 5 minutes and check one or two tries, be patient to see the initial screen of the application.

seem as if it is an RIM server problem for the reason that not the entire carriers are having this issie. The customer care can is saying this problem is related to the your carrier and carrier in turn is talking regarding BIS servers at BlackBerry . Whatsapp is online. Don’t worries formerly set it will run once more. Let's hope issues fix soon!