Thread: how to find the blackberry secret codes?

how to find the blackberry secret codes?

hello guys , I am Blackberry user and just wanted to know if there are any codes available for the blackberry phones?

Re: how to find the blackberry secret codes?

Hi, there are some cool tricks for you guys:
    1. This trick is called “Decibel meter”. You can see the strength of the signal in decibel numbers instead of standing bars.
      Press and hold “Alt” and press the keys “n”, ”m”, ”l”, ”l”. you will see the effect on your mobile. Repeat the same procedure to reverse the effects.
    2. Another trick I am presenting to you is called “address book verification”. This trick is used for checking the inconsistencies of data in your address book. In order for this trick to take place go to your address book and type : press and hold “Alt” +”v” ”a” ”l” ”d”.
    3. There is another trick that will help you to re-build the address book:
    4. Again go to the address book and press and hold the ”Alt” +”r” ”b” ”l” ”d”.

By using this trick you can construct your address book.

is there any code to know technical specifications about the my device? Or any code that will suggest me when to update my phone or give me any technical advice?

yes there is a code made for this purpose. This is called the “help me menu!”. This code will provide you the technical information about your phone. It will also provide you with the necessary support. Type in the following code: press and hold the “Alt” + “shift” + ”h”. this will open the help menu to give you the advise.

You will have to remember the following codes, they are more important than others:
    1. How to get the IMEI number:
      IMEI number is the unique number assigned to the individual phone.This number is useful while searching the lost mobile phone. Type “#”,”0”,”6” ,”#”. This will show you your IEMI number. You can trace your mobile by this number.
    2. Software reset :
      This code is used to reset the software of your mobile phone!
      Press and hold the “alt” then again press and hold the ”shift” then hold “del” .
    3. I guess these two are the basic tricks and everyone needs them.

I have the blackberry phone with trackball on it, I was trying these codes on my mobile but not all are working with my mobile. The one with software reset didn’t work with my mobile! I have another code for changing the language that is “alt” + “enter”. This will change the language in the mobile phone.I have changed my phone's language to my native language from English (U.S). There are number of languages available in the list.You can select one which you want as your phone language..