Thread: Motoprint on Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

Motoprint on Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

I have a Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 tablet pc that i used for internet surfing and playing games. Now i want to use the motoprint application on my tablet pc for printing text or images to the canon printer from my tablet pc. I simply try to install this application and try to make the connection. But during this process, login problem arrives on it. When i set the username and password as a null it didn't work. While i don't use the username and password on my Motoprint PC host. Hence please describe few things that will be work to fix this printing connection problem. Thanks for any such help.

Re: Motoprint on Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

In this process, you can simply use the username for login purpose and set the password as a blank field. It will work to fix your login problem. I try this simple process and it works. BUt problem arrives after that. When i gives print command from my tablet pc, it won't print anything. Hence i also need some useful suggestions here to fix this problem.

I also use the Motoprint in same tablet. i also used the PrinterShare. Also the multiple local WiFi and network printers works for me to get the correct printing on it. Hence i suggest to use the PrinterShare type of option and make connection with the help of network printers. This wil lbe work to fix your printer connectivity problem. Use this printer as a shared printer and check its output.

MOTOPRINT offers direct Wi-Fi printing to networked printers and such canon printer is also one of the example of such printer. WHile there is specific process that works to provide the printing facilit on your tablet pc. SUch instructions is being as follows:
    • Go to App Launcher and choose MOTOPRINT.
    • Select Menu-> Manage printers-> Menu-> Add printers.
    • Click on MOTOPRINT Host.
    • It return a list of MOTOPRINT Hosts.
    • Put credentials when asked.
    • MOTOPRINT provide list of MOTOPRINT Host printers.
    • choose the printers necessary to be inserted to Favorites.
    • Turn on your PC.

It works to fix your printing problem. Hence use it and in this process, you never need to take any action from the PC side.

if you can't connect directly then use the Motoprint host software on your laptop. It will work to make the connection between the your laptop and the canon printer. use that to give print from the tablet to the printer that connected with the laptop. Its even better for you.

I do not have a printer added to my tablet. How do I add a printer so I may print wirelessly?

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Doyle View Post
    I do not have a printer added to my tablet. How do I add a printer so I may print wirelessly?
    What is the make and model of the printer that you have? For different printers there are different apps available on either Google Play Store or Apple's App Store. You need to find that particular app for the model of your printer and then set its IP address or something to add the printer and then from the app itself you can give command to print wirelessly.