Thread: Does Motorola Xoom 2 Media Edition has a support for micro SD card?

Does Motorola Xoom 2 Media Edition has a support for micro SD card?

i have bought the Motorola Xoom 2 Media Edition tablet. It has wonderful 32gb internal memory of storage data! I was wondering if this tablet supports the microSD memory card. It has shown the slot for it on the manual but I am not able to insert the memory card into it! If you know any information on this please let me know!

Re: Does Motorola Xoom 2 Media Edition has a support for micro SD card?

For your information, I bought the new tab with the support for the microSD cards! Only problem is that, this tab treats your memory card as read only storage. You can’t edit the names of the files, most frustrating is you can’t move your applications to the memory card!! You are also not allowed to move files from memory card to tablet’s internal memory. It has some kind of restrictions on it and gives an error if you try to move files from memory card to internal memory and vice versa.

I have the same question for you! I just bought this tablet, looking at the 32GB of internal memory and support for the micro sd card but now I am pretty much upset that I can’t use the micro SD card with my new tablet! It shows the slot in the manual but I am not sure if this is true because I didn’t get any such slot where I can insert my memory card! I think they produced these manuals after designing the phone or something. It is just so annoying that you have such wonderful tablet but with no support for the micro SD cards!

Hey guys ! You will soon see the update for your xoom Media Edition. They have already released the update for Motorola xoom wifi. I am using it and already have put lots of songs and videos into it. It is working really fine and performance has gained . I hope that they will soon release it for the xoom 2 . This update might add the functionality that was missing first with 3.2 option in your tabs.

actually Motorola waited for the Google team to solve this problem for them whereas Asus already had this function because they made their own modification to get the support for the sd cards. Since, Motorola only make the devices and depends totally on Google for its platform. It had to wait for the Google to make necessary alterations to make in order to get the support for the micro SD cards!