Thread: Tips for free browsing technique on Samsung Galaxy Y

Tips for free browsing technique on Samsung Galaxy Y

It has been two weeks passed after I bought the new Samsung Galaxy Y smartphone and i really like its functionality. Now i want to use the inbuilt browser for getting free internet surfing experience. Thus i need some useful techniques that helps to freely access fast internet on this smartphone. Can anyone guide me about such things? thanks for any such help.

Re: Tips for free browsing technique on Samsung Galaxy Y

If you want to access the free internet connection on your smartphone, you can use wifi connection. This will be work to fix get the other networks internet connection for internet browsing purpose. Most of the colleges and campus, provide such kind of facility. They allow to access wifi internet onto there smartphone. Hence i suggest to you for simply use the inbuilt wifi connection on your smartphone. its well for you.

You can also use the 3G connection on your phone. But main thing about this 3G technology is it provides fast internet speed but apply additional cost for that process. For fast internet accessing you can use such 3G connection but there is no possibility to get the free 3G connection on your Samsung Galaxy Y phone or any other smartphone. You definitely need to use the WiFi connection with the other devices for such free browsing purpose.

You can also access internet connection with the help of pc connection. You need to connect your phone either wireless or wired manner and then access pc internet on your mobile phone. Its even better option for you. With the help of USB cable connection lots of user already did such kind of connections on there phone. Hence use it and check its output on your galaxy y phone.