Thread: Unable to find iCloud backup files of iPhone 4S

Unable to find iCloud backup files of iPhone 4S

Doesn’t look like a common issue to me as I tried everywhere but unable to find any answer to this issue. The problem is this recently I have taken my iPhone 4S backup on iCloud and now I have reseted my phone as it was lagging a bit , so now when now I am trying to locate that back I am not unable to find it on iCloud . com account so can anyone here can tell me how I be able to restore my phone . This is really annoying, I will be really appreciate if anyone here can help me on this

Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to find iCloud backup files of iPhone 4S

Hey don’t worry you are just worrying for nothing it will be appear when at the time you need to restore your backup, all you need to do is go to the set up on the phone and use the restore option then it will prompt you whether you want to do it for iCloud or from iTunes an you have to select the appropriate option in your case it will be iCloud . the fact that you cant see the actual files . just the device can read the recent back while restoring and only on the iPhone . Hopes this help to understand.

Yeah and if you will be see on the iCloud setting on your device you be able to make out what have being backed up . and you can also check the size of you backup in case you would want to optimize if you know what I mean .

Thanks you guys I really appreciate your reply I understand that I can see the backup on but what actually concern me is how can I come to knew that this iCloud account has my iPhone 4S backup on it .just need to confirm that I have actually have done the back up of my phone , so please guys I would be very much glad to know that

Quote Originally Posted by Vakalp View Post
    Thanks you guys I really appreciate your reply I understand that I can see the backup on but what actually concern me is how can I come to knew that this iCloud account has my iPhone 4S backup on it .just need to confirm that I have actually have done the back up of my phone , so please guys I would be very much glad to know that
    I don’t thing that is likely on the PC. The confirmation of you backup can only done on the iPhone on the iCloud backup status so if want to restore from an iCloud backup, you restore your handset you have to login on to your iCloud account you will be ask if you want to restore from backup. That's it. No another alternative will be available to that

Os there is no another alternative for that but what If I only have Mac PC and not the iPhone then what , I know this is a crazy though as I am talking about the iPhone backup although what if I want to see it on the PC instead of the iPhone , there will be no potion for that. Really that is ridiculous. There is no option to that, come on.

I think I can help you on this it is indeed possible all you have to do is go to the iCloud control panel then sign in to your account and over there you will see the manage option . Under that you will see the backups that you have created. Hope this will help you .