Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S freezes up with intro popped up continously

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S freezes up with intro popped up continously

I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S smartphone and now i found that this phone is being freezes up. Hence pelase give me suggestion to fix this freezes up problem. i already tryied factory reset on this smartphone but it gives the intro popping up continuously manner. Hence please give some useful solutions that works to fix this complex issue. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S freezes up with intro popped up continously

In that first try to simply reboot your smartphone. last well similar problem arrives on my smartphone, then i reboot my smartphone and update its android 2.3 OS. After finishing this android update process, i found better result on my phone. you can also use this process and check your phone result.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    In that first try to simply reboot your smartphone. last well similar problem arrives on my smartphone, then i reboot my smartphone and update its android 2.3 OS. After finishing this android update process, i found better result on my phone. you can also use this process and check your phone result.
    ok, i will hope that this android update works to fix my complex problem. but i am new in this case and nothing knows about how to update android os on my mobile phone. can you give me some details about this process. thanks in advance for any such help.

Quote Originally Posted by GPower View Post
    ok, i will hope that this android update works to fix my complex problem. but i am new in this case and nothing knows about how to update android os on my mobile phone. can you give me some details about this process. thanks in advance for any such help.
    For fixing your problem you can apply the normal android 4.0 update on your Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S smartphone. It show you the respective procedures that works to fix your up[date problem. android recently release the android 4.0 update bon this Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S phone. hence there is no compatibility problem presents on this smartphone.

If still you are facing problem with your mobile phone, simply check the battery performance. in this situation, you need to either replace your mobile battery and check that the same situations has been comes with an changed battery or not. If same thing happen, you need to do another process. otherwise replacing the mobile battery is well for you.