Thread: Suggest browser for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S

Suggest browser for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S

I am currently using sony ericsson Xperia Arc S smartphone. I like this phone and I am quite satisfied with this phone. But there are few problem i go from this smartphone and they are related to the browser. Android 2.3 running on this smartphone. When i used its inbuilt browser, i found that the first page of the Google results. While the remaining page has been shows the preview of available links. I need browser on this smartphone something like the iphone browser that contains the short view of each pages and pick the one you want. Its best for fast browsing prospective. Can anyone describe more things about it?? Also please suggest useful browser that support with the android gingerbread and provide such kind of options. Hence please suggest if any of the browser you know?? thanks for any such help.

Re: Suggest browser for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S

There are such similar kind of features present on the one browser and it is Dolphin Browser HD browser. Latest version of this browser is Dolphin Browser HD 7.3.0 and i think its compatible with the android Gingerbread OS. It is a fast and easy-to-use web browser for Android phones. Advantage of this browser is being Tabbed browsing, Address auto-complete, Pinch-to-zoom, Touch gestures, Bookmarks panel,Fast performance, and Extendable via add-ons. Hence use it for fast browsing point of view.

Yes, Dolphin Browser HD is the FASTEST, EASIEST and most FUN mobile Web browser that available in the android market. SO, if you can use the android market, then this browser is being well for you. It specially build for the iphone, ipad and the android smartphone type of devices and lot of user really like its performance. Hence i think you need to use android market and get this application on your phone.

One of the most popular Opera Mini mobile browser is being also an optional for you. MOst of the user knows its result and one thing important about this phone is that it comfortable for browsing in most of the mobile phone. Hence use it and check its result. Its well for your android phone.

The Sony Ericsson Arc S phone is blessed with a blisteringly quick browser which available with Adobe Flash compatible. hence instead of using any another browser and then installing the flash player, you need to simply use the inbuilt browser that contains the inbuilt flash player. Its well for you to get such inbuilt browser with an proper features. IN the browser setting menu, there are number of option available for improving the browsing speed. Hence, if you want to improve the browsing speed, use setting menu. its even better for you instead of using any third party application.

Yes, this inbuilt browser will be also more capable to provide the latest features including the flash player. that's why the developer put it into the smartphone. It provides capacitive screen for getting multi-touch pinch to zoom gestures. It also helpful for makes viewing text-heavy sites in fastest way.

I also have the similar kind of thoughts about that mentioned in about post. It includes HTML internet browser with internet connectivity features. Use such inbuilt browser instead of using the third party browser. It capable to offer Bookmarks. SUch bookmarks helps to fast access any web address without opening any unnecessary web pages. Such bookmark contains in the tab to the right of the URL bar also available with sharing functions.