Thread: Does Sony Ericsson xperia arc s have a front facing camera with 4g?

Does Sony Ericsson xperia arc s have a front facing camera with 4g?

I want to buy a recently launched Sony Ericsson arc s smartphone. i really looking forward about this smartphone. i really like its previous Sony Ericsson arc version but i couldn't buy this phone. now i want this phone with an front facing camera and 4G technology based features with this mobile phone. How can i get such kind of features with this smartphone?? is it by default provide such facility or not?? need some information about this issue?? Can you also suggest any other 4G technology based smartphone?? thanks for any such information.

re: Does Sony Ericsson xperia arc s have a front facing camera with 4g?

If you want the front camera on this smartphone, then manufacturer does not provide the front facing camera with this smartphone. Its camera is badly-positioned – it sits right at the top of the rear casing. So, its really close to the left-hand middle finger. If you want such front facing camera phone then the sony ericsson arc s is not your choice.

In case of the 4G technology, this smartphone does not have 4G speed support. There is no such kind of 4G technology support presents in this smartphone while its compatible with the 3G technology. Hence if you want to buy the 4G technology based phone, 4G LTE speeds would have been really best.

Yes, its an 3G enabled device that will give you average 3G speeds. Hence you need to wait for the next version of this smartphone for getting the 4G technology. or can do the similar type of work with the currently present 3g technology on this mobile phone. Hence use this phone if you want to get the 3G technology on your smartphone.

WHile the other smartphone that provides similar kind of features with an advanced 4G technology is an HTC Sensation 4G smartphone. You cna check its configuration and the features using this HTC Sensation 4G Smartphone. Its better for you if you surely want the 4G technology on your smartphone.

Re: Does Sony Ericsson xperia arc s have a front facing camera with 4g?

Yes, the HTC Sensation 4G smartphone is relaly well for you for both the front facing camera and 4g technology. The HTC Sensation 4G records video at a maximum of 1920x1080 (1080p HD) and has a front-facing camera with 4G technology. SUch kind of advanced things is being not presents on the Sony Ericsson arc s smartphone.