Thread: Unable to play tracks on Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S

Unable to play tracks on Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S

Hello friends, i am not able to play most of the track on the phone. I have copied all the songs properly to the phone, i have transfer it from my PC. Then also it is not able to play the track, i am only facing the problem with the music and video, rest the phone is been working great and also best. So what is the problem and is there any solution to solve it. Please help me. Thank you.

Re: Unable to play tracks on Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S

I think that you might be not converting the music files, it need to be in MP3 format not in the MP4 format, so you better check it. Even you can add the MoboPlayer to the phone and see that is the files are working properly. You will will be able to get the MoboPlayer in the Android market.

All of the music files are in the MP3 format and the Videos are in the MP4 format, then also it is not working, i am not able to hear the music on the phone, what is the reason for this.

You can give the try to the mediago which is the best software it works on the PC, it is the software which connects and enhances the digital entertainment world, you xcan do the changes in music, movies, TV shows, prodcasts, games, photos and many more thing which the media go is useful. So you can organize and also optimize for the playback on the phone and it works with the Sony portable devices and also you can try the Format Factory which is also a software to change the format of the file for particular phone.

You can also try the google music which is also another good application for the phone and you will be able to get from the android market. Install it and try that it works for you or not.

I would suggest you to do one thing which will be able to solve the problem of play the music files.

• Go to Settings
    • Then to Applications
    • In that you tab on manage applications
    • Select all the application
    • In that you select the Music
    • Now you clear the cache and everything else
    • Then come out of it and play the tracks it might worked.

I would suggest that you better do one more method which might be helpful, go to the Setting, then go to application, in the application section go to unknown sources, check that it been selected or not. Now you better download the Google Music 4.1.511 on your computer, but send it to the phone via e-mail and you send via gmail account. When you have send it then go to the phone, go to the Settings and then go to the application and check for the unknown source for the email. So as you get the e-mail then open it and download the attachment (it will be allowed by the device to work) and install it. Then you are set and not get the problem of the music files not playing.

If i was facing the problem which you are facing now then i would have taken all the backup of the phone and done a factory reset, so if you wish to do it then try it.

I would suggest you to do something else, first you go to the main menu then go to the Setting and in the setting you go to the Storage section, in that you select the Unmount SD Card. But before unmount the SD card you better take the backup of the card on the PC, so when you select the unmount then you do the format SD card and get all the data on the CARD and it work for you.

You should try the method which one of the above user have told about the google music it has worked for me and it working fine for me, so try it then get it and will work.