Thread: Getting insufficient memory error while downloading 3rd blade game in Samsung galaxy Y

Getting insufficient memory error while downloading 3rd blade game in Samsung galaxy Y

I have recently bought Samsung galaxy Y and it is just fine and I have installed a no of apps and games but then the problem that I am having now is that when I am trying to download 3rd blade game then it is giving me a insufficient memory error and when I checked out the memory then I found that there is still 3gb of space left on the sd card where as 135 mb of space left on the internal memory, I don’t know what is the issue all about, is there anyone who can help me out with the same?

Re: Getting insufficient memory error while downloading 3rd blade game in Samsung galaxy Y

I have recently bought Samsung galaxy Y and it is just fine and I have installed a no of apps and games but then the problem that I am having now is that when I am trying to download 3rd blade game then it is giving me a insufficient memory error and when I checked out the memory then I found that there is still 3gb of space left on the sd card where as 135 mb of space left on the internal memory, I don’t know what is the issue all about, is there anyone who can help me out with the same?
    That’s really weird if you are getting this error for the particular game that you have installed, I don’t think that the cause of the problem might be because of the phone and it is appearing to be from the game site, I think that you should better try and download it to the Your pc first and then connect your phone to the same and then move it to the external memory card and then install the game, just try it out and then let me know if it is solving the issue, if at all you get any error then make a note of it and then post the same here for further help.

Re: Getting insufficient memory error while downloading 3rd blade game in Samsung galaxy Y

Have you tried out some basic methods like restarting the phone and hard reset and all? If not then just try it out and then see if it is making any difference.