Thread: 3g icon is invisible from status bar even after 3g activated in Samsung Galaxy Y

3g icon is invisible from status bar even after 3g activated in Samsung Galaxy Y

I have recently bought Samsung Galaxy Y mobile phone and I have recently activated 3G service in my mobile phone. After activating 3G also in my mobile phone I cannot see 3G icon on the status bar. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: 3g icon is invisible from status bar even after 3g activated in Samsung Galaxy Y

I have read your problem and According to me you have to me you have to first make sure that you have to selected GSM/WCDMA(Auto Mode) in networks setting in your Samsung Galaxy Y mobile phone. If it is not selected then you have to select that first and after selecting that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

Re: 3g icon is invisible from status bar even after 3g activated in Samsung Galaxy Y

If you want to select GSM/WCDMA(auto mode) then you have to first go to the setting in your mobile phone and after selecting that you have to choose Wireless and network settings. Now you have to tap on the Mobile network settings. After doing that you have to select the Network mode. From Network mode you have to select GSM/WCCMA(auto mode) and then you have to check whether you get any help or not. I hope this trick will fix your problem.

If you want any more help then let me know.

In the network setting I have selected GSM/WCDMA(auto mode) and after trying that also I was facing same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by trying different setting but that does not help me at all. Background services are also enabled in my Samsung Galaxy Y mobile phone.
    Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

You should try different SIM card in your mobile phone and after that you have to check whether you get same problem or not. If with other SIM card also same problem occurs then you have to try to solve this problem by resetting Samsung Galaxy Y mobile phone.