Thread: I am happy with the Samsung Galaxy Y.

Arrow I am happy with the Samsung Galaxy Y.

I am using Samsung Galaxy Y from one month. This is very nice phone. This phone works fine for me. I love my Samsung Galaxy Y. this is my first smart phone. I like all the features of the phone at affordable price. I am very happy with this phone. What is your opinion about this phone?

Re: I am happy with the Samsung Galaxy Y.

The features of this phone are awesome compare to cost of the mobile. This phone is unable to play latest games due to small screen but all other games are supported by this phone. The screen size is small compare to all other Samsung android phones. But size of this is very compact easily fits in pocket. I love my Samsung Galaxy Y very much.

I am also using Samsung Galaxy Y mobile phone. This is my first and best android phone I love my Samsung Galaxy Y. All the applications are cool. I like all the features of this phone. My Samsung Galaxy Y is rooted. I also remove all the unwanted applications from my mobile now my phone is faster than before. No issues in my Samsung Galaxy Y. Now I am planning to purchase 32 GB memory card. I hope this phone will support 32 GB.

This is the best Android phone at such affordable cost. I am using this phone from two months. I have removed all the unused applications from my mobile. And all the unwanted data is cleared from my mobile. The battery backup time of my phone is awesome. I turn off 3G when 3G is not in use. All the applications, features are best at low price. I like my Samsung Galaxy Y.

Samsung Galaxy Y is very good phone according to me. It has very sensitive touch screen. There are several applications are available for this mobile. This is user friendly phone. The camera clarity is also good. Internal memory of this phone is 180 MB. The speed of internet is mostly depends on the internal memory. And because of the 180MB MB memory the speed of internet is fast. My more than 60% internal memory is free. This phone is light weighed.

This phone is good phone but I have one problem in my Samsung Galaxy Y. my mobile restarts automatically when I disconnect the call, checking for miscall, etc. other vice this mobile is very good. The battery backup time is also nice. Features, application support is awesome. The design of this phone is very nice. The processor of this phone is very fast. I am satisfied with this phone. But this phone does not support flash.

I like this phone. But the processor is little bit slow 290MB. But it has several features. I like this phone because of following features:
    • This phone is powerful and compact
    • This phone gives rich and smart experience
    • This phone Is user friendly
    • This mobile is available in several colors