Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S Battery drains quickly

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S Battery drains quickly

Few days ago my friend has got a Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S. Yesterday he gave it to me to use it for a few days whilst he is using mine. After few hours of usage I noticed that the battery coming out to be empty. So I recharged it fully and again started using it. After half an hour of usage I have seen that the battery indicator showing half. That means half of the battery power get drained very quickly. I didn’t play movies and games. I don’t know how it was happened in my hand. It wasn’t happened when he was using it.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S Battery drains quickly

Is your Sony Ericsson Xperia Xperia Arc or Arc S battery always empty as fast, or do you have a faulty battery? This backup battery is the solution to your problem! Give your mobile to life with this new original Sony Ericsson battery BA750. Use the battery as an additional spare battery for your cell phone or just to replace the original Sony Ericsson Arc or Arc S battery you have used a long period, really needs to be replaced. This battery ensures the fewer charges on your cell phone, long audio and video playing time, standby time, talk time, longer call times and standby times.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S Battery drains quickly

I tend to think like you to SE, their batteries have always been at the top, even on their non-mobile smartphones. After, you have to consume a great smartphone. A lot of really kind, whether the screen, the processor (1GHz, remember with what you are feeding in your PC of 2000, so yes, a 200 watt power supply), internet, wifi, brief. It's food. And that's just the problem of smartphones that have been talked about on this forum. The simplest solution is to buy and have on you a second battery charged. With a turnover of 3 batteries are doing very well: one charge, one in the pocket, one in the phone.