Thread: Release date of Apple iPad 3

Release date of Apple iPad 3

I am very eager to see the next version of ipad and I hope that I will going to see it very soon in market. The rumors telling lots about this pad but don’t know how the ipad 3 actually looks. Anyway can anyone confirm me exact release date of ipad 3?

Re: Release date of Apple iPad 3

The new Apple iPad 3, the third version of the tablet for business excellence and evolution of the apple iPad 2, hit the market, according to recent rumors, in early 2012 and include, among other things, a high screen definition Retina Display, Apple A6 processor and double the RAM than its predecessor.

The rumors about the iPad 3 release date will follow with an amazing speed. Carefully analyzing the situation can be seen as the life cycle of an iPhone or iPad has always been about a year there is no question that Apple iPad 3 present before the end of the year. It's still early to make accurate predictions but it is very likely that the new tablet will come out shortly before the summer of 2012 but this date may change based on sales of iPad 2 and availability of components.

If you do not have an iPad and are interested in purchasing one of my advice is do not wait for the new model because the wait could last longer than expected.

iPad 3: new rumors about release date and features. Yes, it's clear that the new Apple tablet is the main protagonist of the rumors circulating the net these days and it is not surprising. With the arrival, quite disappointing for many, iPhone 4S, the desire to get something really new from Cupertino is present in all lovers of IOS and the renewal of the iPhone is the big favorite. No one knows almost anything about it, but we already have rumors about possible specifications and even on its release date.