Thread: Motorola XOOM 2 Media Edition freezes randomly

Motorola XOOM 2 Media Edition freezes randomly

I have recently bought Motorola XOOM 2 tablet and it has started giving me problems. While using Motorola XOOM 2 tablet it freezes and sometimes it gets restarts automatically. I don’t know what wrong but I am very disappointed with this. Please help me what should I do to solve this problem.

re: Motorola XOOM 2 Media Edition freezes randomly

Normally this type of problem occurs because of the software issue or any third party application. If this problem has started after installing any third party application in your Motorola XOOM 2 tablet then you have to first uninstall that application from your Motorola XOOM 2 tablet and after removing that application from your Motorola XOOM 2 tablet you have to restart your Motorola XOOM 2 tablet and then you have to check whether your device freezes randomly or not.

I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved. if you need any more information then let me know.

Well if this problem occurs randomly in your Motorola XOOM 2 tablet then you have to connect your Motorola XOOM 2 tablet with your computer or laptop and after connecting the Motorola XOOM 2 tablet with your computer or laptop you have to copy all the data from your Motorola XOOM 2 tablet to your computer or laptop and then you have to delete all user data from your Xoom 2 and then you have to restore all the data and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

As you have said that I have connect my Motorola XOOM 2 tablet and after reading that I have connected my Motorola XOOM 2 tablet with my and after connecting that my computer has not detected the device. now please tell me what should I do to connect my Motorola XOOM 2 tablet with my computer so that I can take backup of ll data.

You should first try to connect your Motorola XOOM 2 tablet with different USB port in your computer and after disconnecting the Motorola XOOM 2 tablet with other USB port you have to see whether you are facing same problem or not. Many times by connecting the device with different USB port can solve this problem. Try this trick and then tell me what the result is.

If you are not able to solve this problem by trying above solution then you have to download Motorola USB Drivers from internet and after downloading Motorola USB Drivers from internet you have to install that in your computer and after installing the Motorola USB Drivers you have to restart the system. Now after restarting the system you have to connect your tablet with your computer and then you will be able to connect your device.

If you want to download the Motorola USB Drivers then you have to visit the official site of the Motorola and then search for the Motorola 2 and then you have to click on the support and then click on the USB drivers.

Or

you have can download USB drivers clicking here DOWNLOAD.

Re: Motorola XOOM 2 Media Edition freezes randomly

Yes I will also suggest you the same solution. I was also facing same problem while connecting my Motorola device with my computer and then I have downloaded Motorola USB drivers from the internet and after downloading the USB drivers I have installed that and then my problem get solved. You should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.