Thread: Unable to play online video via wifi on motorola xoom 2

Unable to play online video via wifi on motorola xoom 2

In my Motorola xoom 2 after every minute the player keep stopping when I am watching online video or listening football commentary, the player stop and won’t come back until I restart the page. So please guys help if to fix this problem.

Re: Unable to play online video via wifi on motorola xoom 2

If you are having video buffering problem then make sure that your internet speed is good, but if the speed is not enough good than you will experience video buffering problem as you have now.

Thanks for fast reply, but I don’t think that I have low internet speed because after checking I found that I have 10mb download speed, which is very good to stream online video, and also I can watch YouTube videos, iplayers and news online without buffering but the problem is that when I listen live football commentary on my Cardiff city player it works fine for a minute but after that it stop also when I try to watch any video on the same player it does the same thing In my Motorola xoom 2 I have latest flash player 11. When I tried to watch the same video on my PC it worked fine I wm felling really annoying at this point, please help me with any solution.

As you said that you have 10mb downloading speed which is slow, I guess this also can be the reason for your video buffer I think you must also check your link speed: go to setting then tap on wireless and network then tap on Wifi settings then select your active connection network under wifi networks, by doing this it will open a window which will show your link speed.

I want to know that which kind of player is this. Is this browser or application and also I want to know that is this stock browser because it also may lead to have memory leak which can cause video streaming. As I will suggest you to use dolphin PAD instead of any other browser which uses flash because even I use this browser and I find it very nice.

Thanks for your suggestion I have checked my link speed which is 54 mbps as I mentioned earlier that I use Cardiff player which is a stock browser not application.

If you are having 54 mbps then link speed then you have enough bandwidth to watch videos online, so I guess the streaming problem is because of java support such as applet which Motorola xoom doesn’t have or the way that it appears on windowed on the screen of xoom must creating problem.

Hey have same problem in my xoom cant stream some videos in my Motorola xoom 2 and I am using same browser even I have good downloading speed. I will try using dolphin PAD browser hope it works for me.