Thread: Is it possible to stream what I see on the iPad to the Apple TV

Is it possible to stream what I see on the iPad to the Apple TV

I have recently bought an Apple TV and I am also having a iPad so I am thinking of streaming what I do and what I see on the ipad for eg a web page, an HTML 5 video, etc to the apple tv, I don’t know if it is possible but then I just want to know that is it possible to do so or not? If yes then how? Is there anyone who can help me out with the same?? Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Is it possible to stream what I see on the iPad to the Apple TV

I have recently bought an Apple TV and I am also having a iPad so I am thinking of streaming what I do and what I see on the ipad for eg a web page, an HTML 5 video, etc to the apple tv, I don’t know if it is possible but then I just want to know that is it possible to do so or not? If yes then how? Is there anyone who can help me out with the same?? Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.
    As far as I am aware the ipad can AirPlay enabled apps, a web page, an HTML 5 video, etc to the Apple TV, This can be done by the iPad 2 as well but then it is also capable of mirroring the, I mean to say that when you sue the iPad 2 then the content that it has does not needs to be enabled but then the problem that can appear here is that the providers can block the mirroring feature.

I just want to make it clear again that I want my tv to show the replica of my ipad, I mean that even the touch and the changes that I will make, you can say that I want to operate the ipad screen but then seeing the apple tv screen, so hope you were talking about the same, anyways I will check out the airplay thing that you have mentioned but then I just wanted to know that is Apple TV the best for the thing that I am willing to try or there are other wireless connection that can be used as well?? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.

Yes I think that the Apple TV will be the best and I am not aware of any other way of doing the same but then I am very sure that you can do that via AirPlay, so just try it out and then let me know if it helped you or not.