Thread: Need more Internal Earpiece Volume

Need more Internal Earpiece Volume

I have a Fly GC 167 & the Internal Earpiece Volume is quite low.The sound is not very clear especially outdoors, or while travelling, even at the full settings provided on the Handset. Any Apps/Tweaks, etc for this, without Sound Distortion or Speaker Damage?

Re: Need more Internal Earpiece Volume

See there are chances that the Internal Earpiece itself might be turning faulty, I mean that I have came across people where they have faced the same problem where in the starting the volume of the internal speaker kept on decreasing and finally ended as not working, I am not very sure of you might be having the same case. If you have been facing the same since the day you have bought the mobile then I think that it is not some kind of problem but then it is just due to the lower quality of the speaker used by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by TamaraAce View Post
    See there are chances that the Internal Earpiece itself might be turning faulty, I mean that I have came across people where they have faced the same problem where in the starting the volume of the internal speaker kept on decreasing and finally ended as not working, I am not very sure of you might be having the same case. If you have been facing the same since the day you have bought the mobile then I think that it is not some kind of problem but then it is just due to the lower quality of the speaker used by the company.
    I had the Earpiece replaced by the service centre since the Mobile is still within the warranty period, and also spoke to the people there, but they said tht this was all that could be done. I've heard there are Apps/fixes to increase the volume beyond the Factory settings, but I don't know how to go about it. Can you help out?

So far I am not aware of any app which will increase the volume rather I would recommend you should replace the earpiece at the official service center.