Thread: Sony ericsson txt pro need a software or an application for improvement

Sony ericsson txt pro need a software or an application for improvement

Last three month i used this Sony Ericsson txt pro phone. i used it for internet surfing and chatting purpose. While at the time of using this phone, i found so many restrictions. Most of the application not work very well. Most of them have troubles. hence I need an expert help that work to fix this type of problem. Something like an application or an software for improving phone performance. Also is there any facility to make the new application on it?? So, if anyone already use such application or software on this same phone, please refer me. Thanks for any such..........

Re: Sony ericsson txt pro need a software or an application for improvement

I don't think that there is any facility presents in this phone to make the application. I also used same model and never found any application or software for making new application. Its an basic smartphone and surely that no such application creation or any other software making facility on it. Such type of application needs better hardware and long time battery life. It has low battery life smartphone. Not able to work for more than 5 hours. So, this phone is just for simple process and accessing few multimedia application for limited time.

Re: Sony ericsson txt pro need a software or an application for improvement

For improving your phone application or software performance use an online application Update Service. It can be possible by first connecting this phone to the internet enabled laptop system. Sony Ericsson pc suite for such connectivity. Then apply simplest online application Update Service. Its so easy. Most of the application provide such application update option. You need to use it and follow onscreen instructions. That's it. You can get the application with an updated version. Such application update definitely improve your phone performance.