Thread: Unable to browse internet on Sony ericson txt pro mobile

Unable to browse internet on Sony ericson txt pro mobile

I have bought sony ericson txt pro mobile 3 months ago and using it without any issue , the phone was really nice, it is a compact feature phone , the phone having a touch screen facility along with the qwerty keyboard which can be easily slide out whenever you want to text. But in the last week when I had done the software update to the phone from then I am unable to browse internet on my phone, if there is any solution then please suggest me.

Re: Unable to browse internet on Sony ericson txt pro mobile

I am using the similar sony ericson txt pro CK13 phone but couple of days ago when I am trying to use the internet a message is display says internet failure , I am having gprs setting on my phone but facing the internet browsing problem please help me.

I think you are facing this problem because of the gprs setting , you have to reinstalled your gprs setting and you can easily get the gprs setting by calling sony ericson customer care , when you receive the gprs setting just save it on your phone after that switch off your phone and restart it again and then try to browse internet on your phone, surely it will worked without any issue.

If you are facing the internet browsing issue then just goto the internet and reset the Browser to default or try to clear all browser data this will erase all the seting you have done on the internet along with the bookmarks ,cookies, password etc. and then switch of your phone and again turn it on and then try to use the internet with the default browser.

Sony ericson txt pro mobile having a basic browser called Ibigo browser m maybe you are unable to browse the internet by using this browser , you just try to download alternative browser for your phone like operamini because this browser will open pages faster than your basic browser ,and it is compatible with majority of the sites and you can easily get it from whatsapp , you should try this it will definitely worked foryou.

I think this is not an issue related with your software update If you are unable to solve this issue by yourself then you just have to contact Sony ericson tech support they will properly assist you how to get out of this issue and before doing this you just check your network because sometimes bad network also causes the internet failure .