Thread: I don't like Sony Ericsson Txt Pro ck15i

I don't like Sony Ericsson Txt Pro ck15i

Two month ago, I purchased Sony Ericsson Txt Pro ck15i smartphone but now i found some unsolved bugs on it. Few of them are Thick Body, No Flash For Camera, and Poor Battery Life. Last two month i tried to solve this bug with the help of several way but still there is not any fix solutions present on it. I contact the sony ericsson Technical team but they doesn't give any correct solution to fix this problem. Hence i'm quite nervous about using this smartphone. the basic facilities are not available in this ck15i. I hope that technical team should be solved this bug with launch same type of phone without such problems. IS there anyone already faced such kind of problem? please share some information here. Thanks.

Re: I don't like Sony Ericsson Txt Pro ck15i

Same think happen in my case. I look this mobile first time and it looks really attractive. In that time, i thinks such attractive phone comes within low price. Hence i bought it. But later on i found few bugs on this phone. Specially in the case of the software applications that presents in this phone. This mobile does not have File manager, Photo editor, Camera Functions, and Video Sharing by Bluetooth. Such basic features can be easily done on another phone. But same thing goes into wrong way. Why should this happen?? Please describe few things, if anyone knows it.

As per my information, this mobile phone considered as a entry level phone. Within Rs. 7,000 such mobile phone launching is an company strategy. They just want to provide basic facility in limited cost. The features you mentioned here is being most of the time use as a advanced purpose. While don't irritate about it. In that case, i suggest update your phone. Its well for you to get the latest update of this mobile phone applications.

If you have problem with the phone battery, replacing such phone battery can be solved such issues. But in case of applications and the other things can only solved with the help of application upgrade. If you found more complexity, simply contact the sony ericsson service center expert. Expert help you to fix such application problem.

SONY ERICSSON TXT PRO CK15I MOBILE PHONE provides 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY. YOU CAN USE THAT WARRANTY AND AS PER MENTIONED IN ABOVE POST, SIMPLY REPAIRE YOUR PHONE APPLICATIONS. ITS WELL FOR YOU TO USE SUCH A WARRANTY FACILITY AND FIX INBUILT BUG OF THIS PHONE.