Thread: Does anyone knows to root Huawei u8650

Does anyone knows to root Huawei u8650

Hello everyone,

I really need to know this I have Huawei u8650 over a 3 months plus i cannot get any answer for my issue . I have came across the article that mention that this phone is rootable. My handset not sonic or else yoigo version, just straightforward Chinese edition. Can anyone help me? I would ne appreciating this afford as I am not able to get anything on this

Thanks in advance

Re: Does anyone knows to root Huawei u8650

You can now find the net official ROMs downloadable from Huawei . Right now you can install without problems and you can return to the original ROM, and not lose the IMEI
    1. Telstra which you have to buy it
    2. Free work in Europe and the rest of world

I've tried both installed with the upgrade menu . But beware, you must first remove the battery or turn off the fast boot in the Applications menu . Same for the recovery menu , and you can go to it by pressing volume + and on key .

Not able to do it yet , I am really annoyed . I tried Gingerbreak, Superoneclick etc all inger tools but still not able to tooth this phone I would be really glad if somebody here can help me to do so I would be really happy to know this thanks .

I am not sure about this but I think that Z4root might be work. This use to be available on the android market however it's is not there anymore. It's only an app that you click one button , that it your phone will be rooted . by the way this file is easy to find trough Google

I think this will not work. I believe that the z4root will not work on the android version 2.3.3 Gingerbread . in fact I am trying even with GingerBreak and this also not working on the Huawei u8650 .

just need to find an application Recovery ClockworkMod for u8650 and that work for you

I don’t know about if the application depends on the ph1? Would work on other huawei

In root mode can be accessed to make a backup of the original rom or recovery program