Thread: Samsung epic dk28 mobile phone shows the eSignature Verification failed error .

Samsung epic dk28 mobile phone shows the eSignature Verification failed error .

I have bought new Samsung epic dk28 mobile phone. When I was trying to install the update from the memory card it showed the “the eSignature Verification failed” error message. What could be the problem here? Please help me?

Re: Samsung epic dk28 mobile phone shows the eSignature Verification failed error .

When you download the update to the computer it asks you to name it. Operating system automatically adds file extension. So check now if you have specified the any extensions to the file. Giving wrong file format will cause the problem. So if you have given the wrong extension please remove it.

Re: Samsung epic dk28 mobile phone shows the eSignature Verification failed error .

I haven’t given any name to the update still it is showing the error. I have just clicked save update button. I am having trouble installing it to the phone. Is there any other option to update my mobile.

Well, if this is the problem then you can use OTA update. This will need you to have data pack enabled in your mobile as this uses your data connection to download updates to your mobile. just go to the setting and from there select “system update”. It will show you all the possible updates that you can have. You won’t be able to have calls or any communication until all the process is completed.

If you are getting the error every time you try to update then it may be the case that the file you are trying to download is not available or corrupted. Remove the half downloaded file and start the process again. Download the file again. Copy that file to your mobile and switch your mobile off. Now in order to update the phone properly press the camera button with volume down and power button at once. Your phone should open in the recovery mode , it will automatically install the update just follow the steps as it say.

If you are still having any problems with this then reset your mobile. May be another process in your mobile is not allowing your update to install. Restarting the phone or removing and re-inserting the battery may come useful. If your phone hung up during the recovery process then also you can try these two options. After trying all this you still have the problem then please contact the service provider.