Thread: HP Zeen works like so buggy

HP Zeen works like so buggy

I purchased this HP zeen tablet pc in last week and within one week i realized that this tablet presents some buggy things. Few of them are as button pressing process has been not easier. Also the display in the store looks much problematic. I never knows what to do on it? Can you describe more things about it?? Thanks in advance for experience related to this tablet.

Re: HP Zeen works like so buggy

I can suggest root your tablet for better result. You can do it using z4root software. For doing this rooting on your tablet, you need to follow download and extract root software on desktop pc. Then connect your tablet to that desktop pc and run software on your tablet. it works and then you can root your tablet pc. Its better for you.

For solving this issue, you need to also watch RAM activities in your tablet. Its good to check and confirm the program loaded on it, works correctly. In additionally Overclocking kernel would really help for us to fix such buggy issue. Hence I here mention that use this watching RAM activities and Overclocking on kernel. Its well for improvement.

In this situation, software updates helps to patch bugs. I things its better to update software on it. Its necessary for your tablet. Because some times such tablet pc contains inbuilt problem. it only solved with the software update. One important thing here is HP zee regularly update its firmware once in a week. Hence if you regularly connect it to internet, you can get much suitable output during handling tablet.

If your HP Zeen tablet freezes or has other errors, i suggest to simply rebooting the Zeen. For doing this rebooting, use power button that is behind the tablet screen. Press it for more than 8 minutes to reboot your tablet pc. i know that most of the tablet user already knows it but after rebooting its really easily to get satisfied result with this inbult application and features of the tablet.