Thread: cost to clean dust off under the mobile phone screen

cost to clean dust off under the mobile phone screen

Hi, I have a Samsung galaxy S phone which I was using from last 6 months , it was really a nice phone from Samsung , but I have not used screen protector for this phone till date, now in the last week I have seen that , the dust has been spread off under the mobile screen , and now I am worrying about this, I don’t know how much does it cost to clean the dust off under the screen. Anyone knows about this ,then reply me.

Re: cost to clean dust off under the mobile phone screen

I have bought HTC desire in last month it’s an android based phone and I have really experience great performance from it, but from last two week I have seen the dust getting under the screen ,even my phone is cover with an screen protector still this is happening , and now I don’t know how to get out of it.

The problem of getting dust under the screen will not affect the phone anyway but its look very terrible , if your phone is in under warranty then try to replace it because the company charges very higher cost for repairing such kind of problem but I think if your phone is in warranty period they will definitely replace it or repair it without any cost.

Previously I never had dust under the phone screen, but now when I am using Samsung nexus phone from last 3 months I have seen dust particles under the screen this will be seen only when the screen is off , this is very frustrating for me and also my phone is out of warranty period now don’t know how much it will cost to repair it.

If your phone is not under warranty than you have to spend some money, you just have to contact with htc repair center and they technically pulls apart the screen assembly ,clean all the dust stuff out from your phone and reassembles the phone with better fitting seals, but I don’t know how much they will cost but surely you will get out of this problem.

I had never face such kind of problem with my phones, right now I am using Samsung galaxy and it is protected with an gorilla glass and I don’t have any screen protector for it, there is not any dust or scratched under my phone screen . you can use gorilla glass to protect your phone from getting dust under the screen.

I would like to recommend you that you first try with warranty replacement ,if this is not working then just go to any T-Mobile shop near-by you , they will clean out the dust easily and also provide some tips about how to protect your phone screen from dust and they will not cost you very much for this .