Thread: Opinion about Toshiba Qosmio X775-3DV78 laptop

Opinion about Toshiba Qosmio X775-3DV78 laptop

Hello friends, i wanted to know some opinion about the Toshiba Qosmio X775-3DV78 laptop, i am planning for it. So before going for it, it is best or not to use and if some has already used it then tell me what you liked about and how it is working for you. So people please tell me, it will be helpful for me. Thank you.

Re: Opinion about Toshiba Qosmio X775-3DV78 laptop

The performance and other stuff of it is really good, only the problem is with the battery of it, the battery goes down faster and also takes time to get charged. If you asked about the software in the laptop then it worked fine and also it is very nice, so beside the battery it is best to use.

The design of the laptop is very much fine and also better style, there is been the problem with laptop is the pictures which are not been able to capture the red accents of it which is the metallic, If you see the preview of the laptop then you will be able to get some rough idea about it but when you see it in personal then you will be able to know the difference it. If you are gaming person then it is the best laptop for you, so you will love to play games on it.

The main feature of the laptop is the 3D, i love the thing the 3D is been available in it and it is the first to get it. But the problem is that the 3D is not been enable on it, you have to make, for that you better have the nVidia Vision wizard which is the main to enable the 3D on the system. When you will be enabling the wizard then you will get some of the screenshots which will show what are the use of 3D with the laptop. The 3D is best for most of the popular games, it is really a great experience to play games on 3D. You will be seeing some of the flicker when viewing some of the image, it is due to the image open in the 1024x768 resolution but does not open in the 1080i, if you do not view them in full screen then you will not get the flickers. I have played couple of the games on that laptop like the Batman Arkham Asylum, it was really great playing and had a different experience. There are some of the problem with the audio sync while playing the 3d Bluray. The company say to use the 3DBD application for the 3D, but the application is been available for the 20" not for the 17", so if you go for the 20" then you will get it.

The 3D is really great and also if you view 3D videos on the YouTube then you will be able to get it best, but you have to use the Firefox for that then also it work. So you if you have installed the Firefox and try to configure the YouTube3d, then you will not get the latest the drivers for it and also you will have to find some of the latest for it, where the driver which are there in the system are not been supported with the YouTube3d. You will be able to get the drivers for 3D on the nVidia's site, but also over there it says that the get it from the Toshiba site.

I founded that the battery very much impressive and if you used it properly then you will not get the problem with it. If you have enabled the Eco mode on the Laptop and viewing the 3d bluray on it then your battery will get down faster, such that it will get down in the time of half hour. i have seen it and my friend have tested with the first charge-cycle, so after testing it i am telling you, otherwise the battery is good.

I do not like the Toshiba Qosmio at all i would suggest that you better go for some other like you can go for the Dell or for Sony, there are much better laptops and also you will be not getting the problem with the battery and drivers are been updated already, so you think and get it for you.

When you will be viewing the video then you might be able to get better and also nice, i have Transcoding BD disks to apple ipad. So when you will be playing the video then is much faster as compere to the Q6600 desktop and it was having the nvidia 9500gt card to. So you think about it and you will get the better view of the video. The speed is really good and faster to open the application and other programs.

There been the heating issue with the laptop, most of the user have tried and got the issue. Till the time you are doing the productivity stuff then will be worked fine and also it will not heat, if you are playing games, viewing the 3d bluray, doing some transcoding, rendering, or another related stuff then the system will be heated.

The Output speakers which is been provide to the laptop is been really good and also very much loud enough. If you compare it with the Klipsch Promedia 4.1 speakers then it is very much good and also you will get better sound quality. You just need to have the Realtek drivers u-to-date, so it is not then you might get the problem and you have to update that, so you better keep it done earlier and you will not get it. There is also the Dolby mode in the laptop, but it not the major thing which is been founded in most of the laptop.

I liked it and also it is almost the best in the performance, there are some of the issue when you using it, but it is been there is all the forums. So you are going for it then you go and also get the 20" not the 17".