Thread: Throttling in Battlefield 3 with TOSHIBA Qosmio X775-7275

Throttling in Battlefield 3 with TOSHIBA Qosmio X775-7275

I have recently installed Battlefield 3 game in my TOSHIBA Qosmio X775-7275 laptop in which I have windows 7 operating system and I am facing problem while playing battlefield 3. After playing game for some time I get throttling from my laptop. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Throttling in Battlefield 3 with TOSHIBA Qosmio X775-7275

Does it happen while playing Battlefield 3 game in your laptop or this problem occurs while playing any other games in your laptop? You should play any other game with high graphic in your TOSHIBA Qosmio X775-7275 laptop and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. If you get same problem then something wrong with your laptop.

If you have checked in your laptop and if you are facing this problem while playing battlefield 3 game in your TOSHIBA Qosmio X775-7275 laptop then you have to try to solve this problem by setting the all the graphic options to the lower. First open the Battlefield 3 game in your laptop and after opening the Battlefield 3 game you have to go to the setting of the game and then you have to select graphic setting and then you have to set all the graphic options to minimum and after that you have to check whether throttling still happens or not.

According to me after trying these solutions your problem will surly get solved. If you need any more then let me know.

I am also having problem while playing games in my Toshiba laptop and after that I thought that problem is with my laptop and after that I come to knew that this problem occurs only while gaming as laptop get hotter after sometime and after that i have bought cooling pad and then my problem get solved. You sho0uld try this solution.

I have gone though the problem which you are experiencing in your TOSHIBA Qosmio X775-7275 laptop and that is why I would like to ask you that in your laptop which version of BIOS you have? If you are using BIOS 1.30 in your laptop then you have to downgrade the BIOS to 1.10 and after downgrading the BIOS you will not face this problem. I have searched on time internet and I have come to know that many users have fixed this problem by downgrading the BIOS to 1.10. you should also try this solution and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

Yes with BIOS version 1.10 you will not face this problem while playing the games. You should first download the BIOS1.10 for TOSHIBA Qosmio X775-7275 laptop from internet and after that you have to bootable CD of it.

Now insert the CD in your laptop and then restart it and after that downgrade the BIOS and after downgrading the BIOS you have to see whether throttling problem get solved or not. If you want any more info then let me know.

If you want to download BIOS version 1.10 for your TOSHIBA Qosmio X775-7275 laptop then visit the official site of the Toshiba and then you have to go to software and drivers page and then select your laptop model and then download the BIOS from there. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

Well after changing the graphic option in battlefield 3 game also I was facing same problem. Now after that I have also tried check my laptop with other games and with other games also I get same problem. Same problem occurs with cooling pad also. After downgrading the laptop BIOS also same problem occurred.

Is there any other way to solve this problem?

According to me there might be problem with your TOSHIBA Qosmio X775-7275 laptop as you have mentioned that in downgrading the BIOS does not help to solve this problem and that is why I would like to tell you that you should contact Toshiba support and then tell them about this problem and they will solve your problem.