Thread: Poor keyboard quality with Toshiba Qosmio X775

sad Poor keyboard quality with Toshiba Qosmio X775

I have recently purchased the Toshiba Qosmio X775 Notebook with 3D version having Windows 7. The Notebook is good in all aspects except its keyboard quality. The touchpad of the notebook appears to be at the left side which should have been placed at the center and it is over sensitive. The most irritating thing is that when I keep the notebook on the table or any hard surface and I type then some vibrating sound comes from the left side of the keyboard. If I tend to press the left side then the sound disappears. I have to press hard in order to type the letters. This isn't case on the smooth surface. For example if the notebook is on my lap then the sound doesn’t comes. I have to work o my notebook a lot for the presentations and this problem has really became an headache for me.It has been just four days that I have purchased this notebook and it is showing such keyboard problem.Any suggestions why is this happening or what should i do? Anyone else with the same problem?

Re: Poor keyboard quality with Toshiba Qosmio X775

I would suggest you to have the replacement of our laptop since it has been only few days that you have purchased the notebook. If you don’t wish to replace it then give it to the Technical Support Team of your Notebook because it has not been a long period and your laptop is in Warranty. So you can try this if you want

I am facing the similar problem too. The Keyboard is of the poor quality and it has been only 2 weeks that I have purchased this laptop. I don’t know why the Toshiba has created such poor quality keyboard notebooks…..

My notebook is working well. I can access the keyboard on both the smooth as well as the hard surface. There is not at all any kind of vibration.
    If you are facing the problem with recently purchased laptop then it is better to replace because it would be in the Warranty.
    Thank You.

One month ago I have ordered Toshiba Qosmio X775 notebook and it is showing the keyboard problem. I have ordered it from the ebay and I am in doubt that they will be able to replace the laptop early or not? Could any one suggest me what should I do? Thank You in advance for the answers……..

smile Re: Poor keyboard quality with Toshiba Qosmio X775

As far as my knowledge is concerned you should go for the replacement because the eBay can be able to replace the product if you are not happy with their product. Just you have to give a prior call to them and say your problem..Thats It……

Hope this helps.