Thread: Dell Inspiron 15R bluetooth driver for Nokia C7

Dell Inspiron 15R bluetooth driver for Nokia C7

Hello friends, i am using the Nokia C7 phone and also the Dell Inspiron 15R, i was trying to connect the phone via bluetooth of the laptop, i have the Windows 7 (64 bit) installed on it and i am not able to connect the phone with the laptop. I need the drivers for it and i am not able to get it, so does anyone has the driver for it, then please give it to me. Thank you.

Re: Dell Inspiron 15R bluetooth driver for Nokia C7

Install the latest PC suite on to the laptop and try to connect the phone via bluetooth, i think that the PC suite will automatically install the drivers for the bluetooth of the laptop, so you can go over here and get it.

I have already installed the latest Nokia OVI suite on the laptop, then also it is not working for me, when i try to connect with OVI suite then it goes on checking the bluetooth device/phone and after some time i get the message the connection is failed. So i think that the bluetooth driver of the laptop need to updated, but i am not able to get it and also is some other method then please tell me about it. Thank you.

You might get the driver of the laptop for the Dell website and once you get the updates from there then you might get for the bluetooth, so you better check over there i am sure that you will get it.

I got the same problem, but i have got it some different way. Whenever i try to connect the phone with laptop then connection was not able to connect it. So i was really frustrated and tried many thing to connect then also it was not working for me, so i have gone to vendor of my laptop website and search for the drivers of the bluetooth and done a driver update. Then i was able to update the driver of the bluetooth and then i have tries the pairing of the phone with the laptop, so it was been connected and also was able to connect Nokia PC suite to the phone. So you also go to the Laptop website and you will be able to find the driver and check it.

You better update the drivers of the laptop and i am sure the issue which is there will be solved, most of the problem are been solve with the update of the laptop, so you better do it.