Thread: Getting Error "Couldn't connect to video streaming" on Nokia N9

Getting Error "Couldn't connect to video streaming" on Nokia N9

I used Nokia N9 smartphone that i just subscribed with my operator's Live TV package. After subscribed this phone, when i try to watch any live tv channel, it shows error message. Message describes that the "Couldn't connect to video streaming". How can i avoid this video streaming problem and get the live tv channel video on phone?? I hope many people already faced such issue. Please describe your experience. thanks.

Re: Getting Error "Couldn't connect to video streaming" on Nokia N9

If you faced video streaming problem on your mobile phone, try to use 3G connection then the videos won't stop while playing. This is well for you to fix your video streaming problem. USe the available 3G connection feature of your phone. Enable it and check video streaming problem. It helps you a lot.

Also you can Open Nokia/Ovi store on your mobile phone. In next process, locate youtube downloader application for your smartphone. This will be work to download and view the online video on your mobile phone. Use such useful application and check its result. its well for you.

I have found same problem on my mobile phone. Then i just go to settings-> configuration-> personal configuration-> add new-> streaming. In that option, i just set the preffered access point as 'yes'. It works for me and now video streaming happens with an correct manner. Hence i recommend for you can also try this on your phone. It will also helpful for you.