Thread: Get 5GB of free cloud storage using SugarSync for Android Tablet

Get 5GB of free cloud storage using SugarSync for Android Tablet

I recently read about SugarSync service and knows that the android tablet works to run this SugarSync online service. I knows that the 5GB of free cloud storage can be accessible via SugarSync service. Here i need to get some tips about this service. Few of query for this sugarsync are as below-
    • how to store online data on this additional 5GB cloud storage?
    • Need uploading process related to sugarsync..
    • file sharing facility..
    • difference between DropBox and SugarSync?
    • Sync with Office Editing/Viewing Apps??
    • connection between SugarSync to Facebook.
    • Finally question is there any way that works to increase this 5GB cloud storage capacity.

Please describe more things about it. Thanks for any such help.

Re: Get 5GB of free cloud storage using SugarSync for Android Tablet

SugarSync is another cloud based backup/sync service accessible with free accounts of 5GB on android tablet. SugarSync keeps all your personal data safe from computer crashes. it stores your files in the cloud so you can access them easily. All the content storage and content accessibility happens on online manner. hence you need to simply open account on sygarsync online site and access its 5Gb online storage space. Its well for you.

If you know more about sugarsync, i describe few things. I know that this will be defined for keeps safe data from computer crashes. Its best to save data on online site instead of on computer storage device. So, that whenever we go over world, with the help of internet, we can access such online storage data. Its superb facility for storing data on online site. It also provide few safe option for better security purpose. You can use it.

Yes, this well for keep data safe from computer peripheral, crashes type of issue. We can get such data on any where of world. Uploading data is being quite useful on it for solving the storage problem. After log on to your account, you can access 5GB of storage space. Before that download and install sugarsync on your system. Then you can able to access 5GB of data. Try this and check its result.

For sharing the files that stored in your sugarsync service you need to follow below steps. Use it.
    • Open your sugarsync service.
    • click on file manager tab.
    • Select file that you want for sharing.
    • Use either send or Get public Link option on it.

That's it. It helps to share all the files to publically. A public link is a direct URL to a file. Just like the social networking site link shahring process. Hence you can easily access this process on your table with the help of sugarsync service.

If you want to get the difference between DropBox and SugarSync, then first important difference is sugarsync contains 5GB storage instead of 2GB of DropBox. Another one is Send by email and Any folder Sync advanced option present on this online service which is missing in the dropbox. Improved security compared with dropbox is also an additional feature os this sugarsync service.

If you used sugarsync service on your iPod with android OS, you can able to synchronize the Office Editing/Viewing Apps such as Quickoffice with this online service. There is inbuilt option presents on it. You need to simply Link your SugarSync account to Quickoffice and then use "Choose SugarSync" option. Finally put SugarSync credentials. Then you can able to change or save document on both the service using sync option. I already used it that's why i told you.

If you want to directly publish all the photos in SugarSync to popular Facebook site, such option is also presents on this service. Its really amazing for getting the 5GB storage space and maintain its data on online manner.

For getting more than this 5GB storage space, either you can choose sharing files or folder option on it. Use it as a social networking site and share your photos and videos on it. Another option is use subscription plans. AS per my knowledge, subscriptions plans beginning from 4.99US$/pm for 30GB and as per user demand it available. So, for more data space you can use such subscriptions plan. Use it and check its result.

Yes, this is wonderful facility for android user where we can access free 5Gb storage space on it. For additional storage space the subscriptions plans also present. Use it for better security and more online storage space. Its well for you.

One more exciting think about this sugarsync is it available on most of the OS platform. Few of them are as Android, Windows, Windows Mobile, Mac OS, Linux, iPad and iPhone, and Blackberry. Hence there is no such type of compatibility problem presents on this sugarsync options on it. Its well for you.