Thread: constant restarting of the Sony Ericsson WT19i Android Walkman Phone

constant restarting of the Sony Ericsson WT19i Android Walkman Phone

it was a nice and good phone as per recommended by my friend and there was no problem in the previous sections of the phone when i made a buy, but recently, the phone has been continuously restarting automatically at the time of keeping it idle or shuts down at the time of talking on the phone. so if you guys know this issue please let me know some solutions relating to it.

Re: constant restarting of the Sony Ericsson WT19i Android Walkman Phone

you can have a possible solution for this as you can update the the phones software by making use of the Update Service. This might very well resolve the problem you have with the device. make sure that you have the backup for your device.

another solution to this could be that you should have a check over hardware peripherals as they might be the actual reason for doing this. if any hardware error has encountered with it you check this and have a reparation done from the Sony Ericson service center. they will have a help for your problem. if your phone is under warranty then there will be no additional cost which you have to pay in order to get the phone repaired.

hello friends, i made an update of the phone and tried with resetting it several times but that didn't resolved the problem does not resolve and the issue still keeps going on. it is always restarting at Random times. thanks .

you want the actual reason behind it. it is because of the 3G networks, i suppose. I 've been temporarily making use of lycamobile roaming connection and in my case there was was restarting and thsi was due toi the 3 g networks. at all. as this happened on my neo V and Ray, it has been ruled out somehow on ray's that Mcafee will affect the reboots but not yet about the final confirmation.

i had same issue with this piece, i have made an installation of the factory default settings again as it was previous. .This time I've made a choice it to be synchronized only with gmail. It seems that phone book is able to synchronizes with Facebook. . there was no reboot for may phone after several days. I made an installation of the WhatsApp which works with phone book and suddenly reboots started again. and after i made a unistallation of it there were no no restarts seen later. hope this will fix your issue too.

You can fix this by updating software to 4.0.1.A.0.62. This software has been issued to fix the restart problem. I've got the same phone but dont have the new software. The version on mine is 4.0.1.A.0.283 and have no is issues. Its my second phone as my other did restart consistently but that was software 4.0.1.A.0.58.

my mobile have 4.0.2.A.0.62. but still it is restring. please tell me something to solve this. should I change my mobile.(Live with walkmen)
    Last edited by achintha5; 23-03-2012 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by achintha5 View Post
    my mobile have 4.0.2.A.0.62. but still it is restring. please tell me something to solve this. should I change my mobile.(Live with walkmen)
    It could be that you would have got a deffective phone, this issue has been fixed with the latest issue, so in your case it might be a hardware issue. Have you tried degrading the software version, was it working fine before you upgraded to the latest mobile phone software?
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Quote Originally Posted by bon-z View Post
    It could be that you would have got a deffective phone, this issue has been fixed with the latest issue, so in your case it might be a hardware issue. Have you tried degrading the software version, was it working fine before you upgraded to the latest mobile phone software?
    i have moved older SIM card to new one last Friday. Then removed whatApp application. Then it's not restart since last friday (Two days). Will see. will give my feedback. thank you....

the phone has restart while using older version.so then i updated